Chapter 44: Sorry for what?

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~

Ifra

"Madam jee ab ye khatam bhi kar dai! Para para thanda ho gya ha sara soup!" I faked an anger to take attention of soha.

Its been a week since she have gained conscious. Since then, she have been a complete changed person.

As if someone have took away my bestie soha and gave me a complete different person having same features as that of soha .

She always seems to be lost in her own thoughts. Sometimes she zones out of whats happening in her surroundings.
She have lost the charm and shine in her eyes.

The always smiling and loving personality who was my ideal have given up to the hardships of this life.

Is zindagi k safar mai us nay itni mushkilat ka samna kia hai shayad ab us mai itni himmat nahi rahi k logo ka samna kar saky....

She is lost in somewhere in this journey of her life.....

I turned around to hide my tears and my eyes fell on the person sitting outside the room since whole past week.

Being a best friend I have blamed Sheharyar for this state of soha but seeing him from past week! I can't say that a person like him would have want to hurt her this badly.

He have been sitting on that bench since she have been shifted to room.
Everyone came in and out, meet soha and everyone try to cheer her up but the only person that didn't saw her yet was Her HUSBAND!

No doubt he have been going through the same hell as soha is going through.

Losing their first child isn't a small battle to win!

I examined Sheharyar's face which was worned out due to sleepless nights and improper diet. His beard had grown and his face held worry and restlessness.

Then I moved towards soha.

Her condition was no way different.

Frown, unreadable expressions, lost in own world with restlessness.

"Hey! Kuch khaya bhabi ne?" Haarib came behind me and whispered in my ear.

It was evening and I had asked everyone to go home and relax. I and haarib was staying with soha.

I shook my head as 'No'

He sighed.

"Bhabiiii ! Ap ne to mujhe kaha tha k ap ki dost bohat achi hai suljhi hui saleqa mand aurat hai.

Bhabi! Trust me mera haal kisi prisoner se kam nahi. Danday marti ha mujhe. " haarib walked towards soha and sat beside her bed.

She suddenly looked at him as if she wasn't aware of his presence.

She again zoned out.

"Woh kiu?" She asked with a weak smile.

A fake one!

"Soha! Jhoot bol raha hai ye! Hamesha mujhe satata hai aur tang karta rehta hai phir kehta hai 'soha ko shikayat lagao ga' ab bhala batao! Would you scold me because of him?" I also acted and walked over to the other side of bed.

Soha have been recovered but her weakness wasn't leaving her.

She isn't letting herself heal....

"Bhabi! Ap mera sath de gi.... is chikuu ka nahi. " haarib again took the weird nickname he gave me and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Before I could argue with him I saw the smile on soha's lips.