𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

Javia has just finished packing her things. She's going to visit her baby, more like she moves in with the elder. The younger is going to surprise him cause her boyfriend has no idea.

Though they have talked about Javia moving to Seoul but haven't discussed when. She has been to his apartment multiple times by visiting. The first time was their 1yr anniversary.

-Flashback-

It's Taehyung and Javia's 1yr anniversary. Ever since they started dating, it's been magical. they're doing long distances but, they make sure to make time for one another.

When it comes to Taehyung's career she's extremely supportive and being the good girlfriend she is, she always encourages and pushes him to his best limit.

The moment Javia informed the silverette that she was visiting, he couldn't be happier. It's been a while since they have been in physical contact.

Fact that their relationship is hidden, she'll need to stay in Tae's penthouse. They're not ready to let the members know yet, especially ARMY. Taehyung's parents are even kept in the dark about this.

Javia had just arrived in Seoul, she took a taxi and made her way to the location she received from her lover. She went out of the car and thanked the driver.

'Wow, it's so beautiful.' She thought.
She rolled her suitcase and went inside the apartment complex.

Javia continued strolling around till she reached the penthouse. She texted Taehyung that she was there.

Moments later, the door opened. The silverette pulled his girlfriend inside and immediately hugged her tightly showering her with kisses.

Hi, tae bear she said giggling.

Taehyung smiled and kiss her lips, Javia hums as she kisses back circling her hands on his neck. The silverette pressed their bodies together, his large hands cupping her ass.

Taehyung bites her lower lip and shoves his tongue inside her mouth exploring her sweet cavern. Javia massages his nap causing the male to bring her even closer.

The pair detached their lips feeling the need to breathe.

I missed you so much, baby. I missed you a lot
He said as he caress her cheek

I missed you more taebaby
She nuzzles her face in the palm of his hand

C'mon, let's put your stuff in our room.
He smiled grabbing her suitcase.

Our? A giddy, stunned joy wells up inside her at the thought of them living together

This is your crib too. everything I own, you own it.
He kisses her forehead lovingly

Javia blush and covered her face. Taehyung chuckled and lead her upstairs

'It's so beautiful here. This place is bigger than my house.' Where's tannie? She grinned.

He's taking a napping baby. he kisses her head and opened the room door.

She noticed a puffball laying on the bed. Her heart swelled at the adorable sight and walked closer.

Hi, sunshine. She whispered petting the Pomeranian. Taehyung smiled and approach them.

He snakes his arm around his girl's petite waist peppering her neck with soft kisses. A smile appeared on her face, she leaned against his chest closing her eyes.

I'm sorry that we can't go out babe. It's our anniversary. It's supposed to be special. He nestles his face in her neck sighing.

Honey, as long as I'm with you it's already special. We can cuddle, watch movies, and even bake different things. That's already enough to make my soul happy. I don't need fancy restaurants and those shits. You can even teach me some Korean and different kinds of foods. I'll love that. It's way better than going out.
her hand made its way to the back of the elder's fluffy hair and smoothly massage it.

Taehyung kiss her lips passionately, Javia responded with the same energy dipping her tongue inside his mouth. The silverette cup her cheeks and deepen the kiss.
I'm the luckiest man to ever love you, my queen