𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

"𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙩.
𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?
𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

When they finished filming the Run Ep. The members went into the choreography room and sat down to chill.

Taehyung still had this worried expression on his face.  ❝Tae? What happened?❞ Namjoon spoke gently and sat down beside him.

❝Nothing hyung. Javia just had a panic attack. But she's okay.❞ he deeply sighed.

❝We'll come over soon and check on her.❞
The pale male gave taehyung a sympathetic smile. 

❝Thanks, hyung.❞

They decided to go out for lunch but Taehyung declined and went home.

❝Babe??!❞ he called out. She's probably sleeping. He kicked off his shoes and ran upstairs. He opened their bedroom door and met with a beautiful sight. Javia was asleep, hugging his sweater with her face smushed into it.

A warm smile displayed on the silverette's face, he changed out of his clothes and put something comfy on. He climbed in bed wrapping his arms protectively around her.

The elder started peppering kisses on the younger's lips. 

❝Hi princess, I'm home.❞ he whispered nuzzling his face in hers.

Javia opened her eyes and smiled at her boyfriend.  ❝Hey, tae.❞ her voice is hoarse from all the crying earlier. 

❝How are you feeling, my love?❞ he gazes at her with soft eyes. 

❝I'm better.❞ she replied holding the elder's bread cheek and giving him a big kiss.

❝The hyungs will come over soon.❞ her face lit up. 

❝really? Omgg yayy!❞ she cheered. Taehyung stared at her with a smile and begin tickling her.  ❝Ahh. Stopp it.❞

she laughs loudly trying to catch the elder's hands.  ❝Nah. I love listening to that precious sound.❞ he smirked continuing.

❝T-taehyung!❞ tears formed in her eyes from laughing too hard. He couldn't help but laugh along with her.

❝I made your favorite. C'mon, let's go eat.❞ She happily stated. Through all that distress, she still manages to smile for me.

❝Oh and also babe?❞ Taehyung hummed in response.

❝When is Tannie coming back?? I miss him.❞ she pouted. The silverette kisses her pout.

  ❝We'll go and visit my parents in Daegu, soon. On our way back we'll take him.❞

The younger's breath hitched.

❝Baby, relax c'mon. They'll love you. Trust me.❞ He reassured her.

❝But still tae.❞ the elder lifted her chin and plant multiple pecks on her lips.  ❝Relax princess.❞

After they had dinner, Javia was in the kitchen washing the dishes. Taehyung went on the speaker and put Winter Bear on.

❝Awwe babe!❞ she wiped her hands and went into the living room.

❝This isn't a song for dancing but come here.❞ he reached out his hand towards her. She gladly took it and they dance.

❝I never heard this solo before, when was it released?❞ She curiously questioned.

❝I've been working on it for a while.❞ He twirls her around and repeatedly kisses the crown of her head.

❝I love it. It's so peaceful.❞
she squealed.

❝I composed it for you.❞ he blurted out. The younger was astounded.

❝R-really? Omg babe!❞ She happily giggled and pounce on the elder.

Taehyung let out a laugh and hold her tightly. ❝Thank you. I love it! I love it!❞ she squealed.

❝And whenever you feel like breaking down or anything. Just listen to this okay?❞ She nods smiling before connecting their lips.

You may be thinking it's just a song, well it's not just a song to Javia. The solo taehyung created is something that'll help her cope with her distress, anxiety, nightmares, and panic attacks.

Taehyung voice is something that calms the younger. something that makes her feel safe, feel at home. Taehyung's voice is her escape from this shitty place, we call the world.