𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

"𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

-Edited-

❝Honey? Wake up.❞ Taehyung said as he place small kisses on the younger's face. Javia softly whined pulling herself back in the covers.

The elder chuckled at his girlfriend's behavior and remove the blanket from her body.

❝Taeeee I wanna sleep, please.❞ She groaned.
❝Babe, you can sleep on the train when we get there. Don't be difficult.❞ He said pushing some curls off her puffy face.

The pair are leaving for Daegu today, Taehyung goes back to work in about a week and his schedule will be packed.

❝Can I get more kisses?❞ the younger stared with sparkling eyes. He cooed and sweetly kiss her lips.

At first, the kiss was very passionate. But then it grew more intense. Taehyung tasted tentatively with his wet tongue as he traced it across the bottom of the younger's lip. He smirked against her mouth before pulling away.

❝Fucking tease you are.❞
She hit his chest and walk to the bathroom.

The silverette chased after her, she let out a squeal as he circled his arms around her small frame. Taehyung hands resting on her stomach, he shoves his face into her neck biting it slightly.

They finished getting ready, and Javia braid her hair into two French braids. The elder peck her lips as he grabs his cell phone.

-Taehyung-

-Javia-