𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

"𝙄𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚?"

꧁꧂

-Edited-

It's officially 3 am and Javia has just arrived in Seoul. She put a mask on to hide her identity and went for a taxi. After arriving at her boyfriend's apartment complex.

She grabbed her bags and made her way inside the building.

My bear is probably sleeping at this time. She thought.

The curly head reached her lover's penthouse and opened the door with the key. She closed and locked it. Javia placed her bags in the lounge and walk upstairs to the bedroom

She cooed when she noticed her boyfriend sleeping soundly with his face smashed into the pillow while hugging another one to his chest

She approached the bed, where's tannie? he's probably with tae's parents.

the younger passed her fingers through the elder's fluffy silver locks. ❝Babe? I'm here.❞ she softly said.

Taehyung groan and fluttered his eyes open. He stared at the fragile figure in front of him. He immediately sits up.

Omg baby? What are you doing here? How did you get here? Why haven't you been answering my calls? Omg, you okay?
The elder flooded his girlfriend with questions making the younger laugh.

Hey! Hey! Relax?
she takes his bread cheeks in her hands.

Taehyung quickly smashed his lips to hers. She straddles herself on his lap. The silverette move his arms around her small waist, pulling her close.

They poured all their emotions into the kiss, they miss each other so fucking much. It's been a while since they have physically seen each other.

the fight is finally over. They're back in each other arms, able to feel each other warm lips, feeling protected and secured around one another.

The lovers stopped kissing and rest their foreheads together. ❝I can't let you go again, baby. I won't be able to live with myself❞ hurt laced in his voice

I wasn't planning on leaving. I'm here to stay.
she whispered smiling with tears in her eyes.

Welcome, home❞ he softly kissed her lips, moving his hands to her ass squeezing it. The younger moaned in the kiss as Taehyung felt his member harden.

he plant sloppy wet kisses on the younger's exposed neck, leaving marks all over

They both leaned in and their lips perfectly collided together, this kiss was different from earlier instead of passionate and love, it was filled with lust and desire.

They made love all night till sunrise. No, literally.

Javia gripped the bed sheets tightly.

I feel like I've been ripped in half.
Taehyung laugh and plopped next to her and he placed a gentle soft kiss on her temple

He picked her up and they went in the bathroom, washed, and got ready for bed. The younger is wearing her boyfriend's shirt and some underwear.

Taehyung is only wearing boxers. The lovers snuggled under the covers enjoying each other's warmth.

-Next morning-

Taehyung woke up and stared at the beautiful view, lying beside him. He begins peppering kisses on the younger's face. She giggled sleepily and nuzzled into her boyfriend's neck.

The elder cooed and cuddled her. Once he realized she was fully back to sleep, he slowly went out of bed and walk to the bathroom. He did his routine, putting on this

He made his way downstairs to the kitchen

He made his way downstairs to the kitchen. The silverette started to prepare breakfast.

Taehyung couldn't be happier about his girlfriend living with him. A dream come true.

Fucking finally.

He loves the woman to death, he'll do anything for her happiness. He'll do anything to make sure that precious smile stays on her face forever.

She had a rough past but she's still coping with it, taehyung is there with her every step of the way.

Javia's eyes fluttered open, she sat on the big comfy bed and stretched her arms out. She walk to the bathroom and did her routine.

She made her way downstairs, well slowly cause she was still sore from last night. wearing this with comfy shorts under.

She watched her boyfriend as he make breakfast

Morning tae bear.
The elder turned around and smile.

Good morning my princess.
he held her thighs picking her up. She squealed securing her arms around the elder's neck.

The younger begin peppering soft gentle kisses on her boyfriend's face making him laugh.

I love you.
she rests her forehead on his.

I love you.
He replied holding her tightly.