Sweet Dreams(Eurythmics)

Ok i just want say before you read is this there are alot of flash backs in this chapter.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
My eyes shoot opened

*flash back *

"You have a mission now."

A bright glow around the person and it's very blurry.

*End*

' What was that' my breathing quickened.

*flash back*

'"The world is a bad place now and they need your help."

The blurriness lessened but I still can't see. Also the glow too.

*End*

'Is that my memories'

I tried to get my breathing under-contorl but I couldn't.

* flash back *

"You must keep them hidden until you trust the right person." I tried to grab them but they faded away.

*End*

'It's your mission now, help the survivors.'

They're voices faded away after that.

'Keep what hidden.'

I got on my hands and keens.
Something hit my side, I got scared and fall over. I got on to my keens quickly and look around wildly. I saw white over my shoulder, I looked over. I see big white wings.

My eyes widened, suddenly memories of what everything is and what happened to this world I'm in but not my past,come into my mind. I clenched my head in pain, I groaned. I shut my eyes tightly, slowly the pain slip away from my head. I slowly opened my eyes sighing.

'So they mean to keep these big things hidden, that's going to be hard.'

I sighed, as I stand up. I was wobbly at first but I got it. I didn't sense nobody around me, that's good.

'I don't even know if I got powers and how powerful I am in this world. Why am I keep saying in this world. I don't need to think about that right now. I need to find a town or clothing store. I'm very cold and something long to hide my big ass wings.'
____________________===_________________
Who is it? What's they're name?
You have to find out in the next chapter. See you later.