one

If you were a chip, what flavor chip would you be?***

***

I woke up and stretched out my arms. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 9:32 AM. I sighed and decided to get ready for the day. I wanted to go shopping today since I needed some new underwear. All of mine had been sacrificed to Satan's waterfall, more commonly known as periods.

I got dressed in a short skirt and black tank top. It was summer and very hot outside so I'd rather not over heat.

I looked towards my window and see that it's open. I furrowed my eyebrows. I could've sworn I closed it. Was it open the whole night? A chill ran down my spine. For months I had felt like someone was watching me, I just didn't know who.

It was probably just my imagination.

I put on my black vans, grabbed my wallet and I was out the door. It was a nice day outside, despite the heat, so I decide to walk instead of drive.

The heat wasn't that bad and I could always get a drink at the mall, which was actually very close to my house and I would be there soon.

I entered the mall and went into all the stores I normally go into. After an hour of walking around, or so, I headed over to my last stop in the mall, before the food court, Victoria's Secret.

I bought a lace periwinkle bra and matching underwear. I thank the cashier and grab my bag, then head to the food court. I get a soda and a salad from a place I can't pronounce the name of.

I checked the time and I see that it's 2Pm

Time goes by fast. It surprises me how much time I can spend in the mall.

I finish my food and drink before grabbing my belongings and leaving. As I walk home, I notice the street is very quiet. A black SUV drives by and I think nothing of it until it slows down its pace to mine.

It drove next to me for some time and I quickened my pace. Sweat had starts to form under my arms and on my forehead. My breathing escalated.

I should have driven. Why didn't I drive?

The car comes to a stop and I breathe a sigh of relief until I hear someone getting out of the car. I don't turn around but the slamming of the car door makes me jump a little. I swear I heard the person chuckle.

Before I know it, I'm sprinting down the sidewalk to my home. I realized that I didn't have my bag from VS anymore but I didn't care. I kept running, wanting nothing more than to be in my home.

I hear heavy footsteps behind me. A man's footsteps.

Before I can speed up , a strong arm pulls my waist back and so that I am pressed against a firm chest. He drags me back to the car, despite my struggles and screams.

"HELP, HELP," I cried. But no one came. I was all alone. Dread fills me and feel like I can't breathe. My throat felt clogged. This isn't happening. This can't be happening.

I had always seen stories about girls getting kidnapped but I never thought it would happen to me. But I guess we all think that.

I remember when my parents were alive my mom would always warn me about going to places by myself, how I could get hurt or kidnapped. I had always responded by saying "even kidnappers have standards, I think I'm fine,"

But apparently not. I wasn't fine. I kicked and continued to scream but it was no use.

He pulled me on top of him in the car so that I was straddling him. I can not see his face clearly because my vision is blurred with tears, but I can feel that his hands are on my hips, holding me down to him and I feel so uncomfortable. I want him to let me go but he is too strong for me

I look down and try to hold my tears. I've never felt so helpless in my whole life and I hated it.

"No get away from me," I whine and try to get to other side of the car but he held me down firmly.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, my voice shaking. I slowly look up.

"I want you," he mutters, his warm minty breath fans over my neck,

"You are mine baby doll and no one can take you away from me."