five

Favorite movie? ***

Favorite movie?
***

He comes back with the food and motions me to follow him, so I do. Slowly.

We go into a kitchen and he sits at the head of the table, taking all the food out of the brown paper bag. I sit on the side, as far away from his as possible. He gets up and walks toward me. I don't breathe. What if he makes me eat while I'm sitting on his lap? I hated the idea, but instead he just places the box in front of me. He hands me a fork and a bottle of water and take them, mumbling a thank you.

We eat in silence. He finishes before me but waits till I am done. He places the boxes and plastic forks in the trash. I yawn. Eating always makes me sleepy.

He looks over at me and picks me up bridal style. I become self conscious because I just ate. I'm probably really heavy right now.

"I can walk you know," I say.

He shrugs his shoulders and takes me to the en suite in his bathroom. My eyebrows furrow in confusion when I realize that the door has been completely repaired.

He sets me down on the bathroom counter and walks out. He comes back with towel.

"You can shower and when you're down, there will be clothes on the bed,"

I take the towel from his hand and bite my lips. He leaves the bathroom, closing the door and I instantly lock it. I quickly shower and dry off. I slowly open the door to make sure he isn't there. When I'm positive the coast is clear, I exit the bathroom completely and walks towards the bed. Sure enough, clothes were there.

There is a pair of sweats and a shirt on the bed, with some undies and bra.

As I am dressing, he enters the room

As I am dressing, he enters the room. He probably thought I was done dressing because he looks genuinely surprised to see my half naked body. I'm only in the underwear that was provided for me.

His eyes rake up and down my bare body and I quickly grab the towel again and wrap it around my body.

I hear his footsteps come closer to me and I get goosebumps.

"Do not hide from me." he murmurs and slowly caressed my cheek with his hand. He pulls away and walks out of the room.

"Come back to the office when you're done," he says and then closes the door. I stare at the door, perplexed. I was sure he was going to do something bad to me, but he didn't?

I continue getting dressed and when I am finished I walk to his office. I see him sitting behind his desk and he looks up when I enter.

"You can sit wherever, but you may not leave the room," he commands and then gets back to work. I close the door and go over to the coach by the fireplace.

I lay down and close my eyes.

I feel someone shaking me gently.

"Wake up," he says softly.

I open my eyes and sit up. He sits next to me but then moves so that he is laying down and I am on top of him. Is he trying to cuddle?

I squirm so that I somewhat comfortable, but after that I don't move at all. I'm too scared to. I look up at his face and I notice the large bags under his eyes. He looked exhausted.

"Tell me something about yourself," he says lowly and I almost fell right back asleep because of how calm he sounded.

"I don't eat meat. I'm a vegetarian," I say and look up at him sleepily. He looks back down at me and I swear there's a look of disgust.

"Since when?" he asked.

"Since two years ago," I answered.

"Really?"

"I mean, you don't really know anything about me. I mean we just met yesterday, kinda." I whisper the last part and play with my hands, feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"I know more than you think, Bella."

/////////

PLEASE COMMENT

PLEASE VOTE

VOTE PLEASE