Chapter 60. Death warrant.

Knightly's P.O.V

I couldn't even think straight with the twins crying so loudly and Micah emitting so much power because of how angry he was. I kept trying to calm the twins down by whispering words like "Everything's going to be alright pups" but they just kept bawling their eyes out. I couldn't take it anymore at a certain point and yelled "Micah, change back" in my alpha voice which obviously made everything much worse.

The twins started to screech and i winced from the loud sounds. Micah huffed seeing my reaction and walked up to the crib with an angry look on his face. I took immediately a step back and reflexively went to stand in front of the crib because i knew that the twins were going to get worse if Micah approached them.

Micah frowned at me in response and said "Move" in a cold tone of voice. A cold shiver ran down my spine when i heard him say that and immediately moved away from the crib because i knew that Micah wasn't in a mood to argue. I just stood there looking at him with clenched teeth not knowing what to do.

Micah leaned over the crib and picked up the screeching Althea first. The moment Micah held Althea in his arms i heard her cooing and my eyes widened in shock. I became speechless when i saw Micah place a kiss on Althea's head. He then hugged our daughter tightly and said "I'll play with you when you wake up ok my angel". The only words that i could utter when i heard him say that was "You broke the curse".

Althea kept cooing happily and Micah smiled lovingly at her. I didn't even care that Micah hadn't replied to me yet because of how happy i was. The main point was that my children were now free from the curse. "He did it Knigh our mate broke that godforsaken curse. We can finally sleep in peace now" said Star full with pride in the back of my mind and i replied with " I know Star our mate is amazing"

I then saw Micah put Althea back in the crib and pick up the crying Amell next. Amell immediately grabbed Micah's pinky possessively and tried to put it in his mouth. Micah chuckled at Amell and said "I love you too my pup. Papa has to do something important now ok. I promise to spend time with you and your sister when you wake up". Amell started cooing when he heard that and Micah placed a kiss on his cheek.

He then put Amell back in the crib and casted a sleeping spell on the babies. Micah sighed in relief when he saw the twins sleeping peacefully and i wanted to grab him by his collar to kiss him breathless but i had a feeling that this wasn't over yet. So i just said to Micah while looking in his eyes "I'm so happy that the children are finally free from the curse love. Our family can finally breathe in peace".

Micah frowned at me and said "Yes, me too but it seems like i can never have a peaceful day in my life. I tackle one problem and another one arises. I'm sick of it ". I couldn't control my anger anymore when i heard Micah talk like that and asked him angrily "What are you talking about Micah because judging from what i just saw you have already solved our biggest problem concerning the curse or is it something else". Micah shook his head angrily at me and yelled "Ask Eliza what she did".

I didn't understand what Eliza had to do with us and looked angrily at her. Eliza whimpered and tried to cower away. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her neck because this whole Eliza situation was starting to irritate me. The moment i grabbed her neck i felt the extra beating heart in her and i asked her "You're pregnant?".

Eliza couldn't speak so just nodded with her head at me. I was just about to push Eliza roughly away when i felt the bond between me and my son. I quickly let Eliza go startled by the bond. I then looked in shock at Eliza and asked her "You're pregnant with my child?" Eliza started gasping for air and answered me with "Yes, my king. I'm expecting your child". I thought about how that could be possible and growled loudly when i realized that Eliza used the condom that was in the bin to get pregnant. "Do you even realize what you have done Eliza?" i asked her menacingly.