Chapter 6: Told you so

The smell was unbearable. I just wanna get away from here. 2 more nights. We couldn't stay any shorter because it was far from home.

"How do we get rid of that?" Max asked.

"Beats me" I answered.

We called Miss Sarah immediatly. She came and this time the body did not disappear. Her reaction was priceless. I tried my best not to laugh at her reaction.

"Okay,kids. I'm going to call the manager here" she said.

"What can the manager do? Bring the dead to peace? What is he? A Priest?" I said arrogantly.

"You watch your attitude there" she said staring daggers at me. I just backed off.

##############

We heard a faint knock on the door. The manager came in and we lead him to the body. He started to laugh. God, these people here are creepy!

"Whats so funny?" I started.

"N-No it's just so funny!" he said in between laughs.

"FUNNY IN WHAT WAY? DOES A DEAD BODY WITH ROTTING FLESH SEEM FUNNY TO YOU? WELL BECAUSE ITS NOT TO US!!" I screamed.

He just continued to laugh. He grabbed the body and put it on his back like as if it's a sack. He walked out the door and turned to us "Good Night" he said and smiled creepily.

I waited for him to fully exit the room and continue. "I can't be the only one who thinks that everyone here is creepy right?"

"NOPE!" everyone responded simutaniously.

############

It was late and I was tired. Who can possibly sleep after what happened. It was almost 5 in the morning. I wanna get away from here now!

==================

New chapter xDDDDDD HOPE YOU LIKED IT..Agin this story isn't edited so yeah x) Sorry for any typo or grammatical errors :) I know its short...sorry ><

-inspirex18