Chapter 7: Where is he?

6 of us shared one individual room. The boys were too scared to stay in their own rooms. I mean like who wouldn't be scared to sleep in a room where they found a dead rotting body under the covers of a bed? But it didn't affect us in any way because they slept on the floor. I woke up about an hour and a half after drifiting off to sleep after that creepy as hell incident. It was impossible to keep our eyes opened. I looked around the room and found that John wasn't here.

"Alex!" I heard Max half yell. 

"Oh dear God, you startled me. What do you want?" I asked grumpily due to lack of sleep. He seems taken aback by my response. I give him an apologetic look.

"I wanted to ask you what happened to you. You were just sitting on the bed staring into space. It creeped me out" 

"I...think alot" I paused. "By the way, where did John go?"

"John?"

'Yeah, John"

"He's right th-" he pauses and looks at the empty space where John is supposed to be."Oh shit. Where is he? Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!" he said and shook Marcus vigorously. 

"WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET ME SLEEP!" he yells, annoyed. His yelling basically woke up everyone.

"What the hell man? I just need to ask a question" Max says looking down.

"Well?"

"Where is John?" 

"How would I know? Isn't he righ-" he pauses "Oh..he was here last night wasn't he?"

"Well,duh"

"Urgh! I don't know. Maybe he needed some fresh air?"

"At 6.30 in the morning? On a school trip? Where everything is pre-planned?" Max asked raising an eyebrow. Marcus stays quiet. 

"Are we just going to let him die or what?" I asked and looked at everyone still sitting/ sprawled across their beds.

"LET'S GO FIND HIM!" Ashlynn said with full enthusiasm

"And how are we supposed to find him,genius?" Angeline asked annoyed.

"I don't know, ask Alexis!" she said pointing to my direction. Wonderful friend I have there.

"I have a strong feeling he's been possesed or something related to 'spritual stuff'. Its the only left option. There's no way he could have gone anywhere. This stinkin' hotel is in the middle of God knows where. Where could he have wandered of to?" I said.

"The girl has a point" Marcus said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I walked into the bathroom to freshen up. I opened the door and screamed my freaking lungs off. My friends must've heard my scream and came running towards my direction. They sceamed as well. I couldn't take my eyes off what I saw.

=========================================================

Heyyyyyyyy.. How was the new chapterrr? Sorry it took so long to update. I was really busy this holiday. Hope you liked it. I'll try to update  more often but I am a schooling student and I have school to attend and all that. So yeah xDD

-inspirex18