Chapter 2

Liam's POV

We're now on our way to the interview, which is like an hour drive. I could only keep thinking about what happened in rehearsal.

We practiced the rest of the songs, I only messed up on 'One Thing'. It was those couple of lines, Violet, vIoLeT, ViOleT, VIOLET!

I couldn't get her out of my mind on that one song. But all the others I did fine.

I am falling for her and hard.

Violet's POV

"They have an interview on channel 41 in 2 minutes, let's watch it" Tessa said.

We both grabbed our bowls of popcorn, waters, our phones and sat down on the couch.

Tessa grabbed the remote, and turned the TV to channel 41.

"Here with us in the studio today is ONE DIRECTION!" all you could hear the screams coming from the crowd.

They all walked out from backstage, Harry and Louis sat on one loveseat. Niall and Liam on the other and Zayn was sitting on the arm rest of both loveseats.

"Today we have our special guests. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam. Also known as the biggest boyband in the world, ONE DIRECTION!"

Well after about 15 minutes questions that I already knew the answers to, there was the relationship question.

"So out of you five, you is single and who is in a relationship?

"Single" Niall said

"Single" Louis said

"Single" Harry said

"Single" Liam said

"I'm taken" surprisingly Zayn said.

"Well 4/5 of One Direction is single!" there was a huge round of screams come from the crowd

"So are any of you guys crushing on someone?" She asked

"I like Demi Lovato." Niall said

"Not really" Harry said

"I like this one girl, but I haven't asked her out yet." Louis said

"Well, there's this one girl, I met her a while ago, we've only talked on twitter."

Oh god, it's not me, it's not me. Liam James Payne could not be crushing on me.

That's not possible I'm just a normal girl, and all I sent him was my picture. No he can't. He can't.

"And her name is Violet"

And it's me.

*Liam's POV*

"And her name is Violet"

Oh god, that did not just come out of my mouth. Hopefully she wasn't watching this interview.

Ugh, she's a directioner, of course she's watching this interview.

"Well, that's all we have time for today, thank you boys for being here today."

We all walked off backstage, within 30 seconds of us being backstage. I was pulled off to the side by (of course) Louis.

"I knew it! Your crushing on that girl you met on twitter!"

"No, I'm not!" I said blushing

Ugh, stupid cheeks.

"Aww, Liam's blushing!"

"Fine, I like her, what's the big deal?"

"You only meet her on TWITTER! You can't fall in love with a girl you don't even know!"