Chapter 11

*Joey's POV*

"Uh, hi" I said nervously to Violet.

She looked really pretty, cause she looked exactly like me.

I think Violet was starting to know that we do have kinda the same facial features.

Green eyes, brown hair, but that's just what happens with some people, right?

"VIOLET!" Liam yelled running straight into her from the house, which is incredibly big.

"What happened Liam? Did Louis do something?!?" She yelled at him

"NO! MY KIDNEYS HEALED!" He screamed.

I never knew someone could be so happy over a healed kidney.

"That's wonderful babe! You can drink again!" Then she hugged him.

Did she just call Liam 'babe'? People here really call each other babe? Maybe it's just a British thing, I don't know.

"Well that's enough you two" Harry said pulling them apart.

He picked up my bags off of the ground and I followed him inside.

"Joey, you'll be sleeping on the couch cause we don't have another room.

"Oh, that's fine" I repiled nicely

I really hate sleeping on couches, all they do is give you two inches of space to move around. (A/N Who agrees with me?) I'm not gonna complain though cause there letting me stay here.

"Sorry, we would give you the guest room but me, Niall and Zayn are sharing that room already." Harry said

"That seems...nice?" I replied

"Well let me go get Landon, he'll show you around."

"Okay" I said

I started to look at the room around me, wow, they must be so rich, I could never afford this in a million years.

"Hey Joey, I'm Landon" a voice said behind me

I turned around to see a 6" guy standing behind me.

Holy crap I feel short. (A/N I don't know how tall Joey is, so I'm gonna say about 5"6)

"Hey Landon! How are you?" I asked.

"Uh, fine. Just a bit tired that's all. Well, um, sorry about not having a room for you."

"Oh, it's perfectly fine! I would sleep in the attic if I had to."

"Haha, well, tell me a bit about yourself." And that conversation started a new friendship.

*Violet's POV*

"That's wonderful babe! You can drink again!"

I hugged him, I realized right after I hugged him I shouldn't have.

Joey is standing right in front of us. And thank god Harry seperated us so it didn't go too far.

They went inside.

"Sorry babe. I forgot. But really? Your kidneys healed?"

"Yeah! I can finally drink again!"

"That's awesome babe. Can I have a sneaky kiss even though I'm your 'cousin'?"

"Of course babe."

He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Then we both went inside to give our introductions to Joey.

We both walked in the door and saw Joey and Landon talking on the couch.

I yelled up the stairs for Tessa and Louis to come down and meet Joey as well.

"Hey Joey! It's so nice to finally meet you! I've been a fan since the very beginning of WinterSpringPro!" I shook Joey's hand.

"Thanks for supporting me! It means so much!" He said back.

I sat down and Liam next to me. Within seconds Tessa comes running down the stairs with Louis right behind her.

"Hi! I'm Tessa. This is Louis." She then points to Louis and he waves politely.

"It's nice to meet you all. Thank you guys so much for inviting me out here. Aren't we missing a couple of the guys?" He asks

"Oh yeah, Niall, Zayn, and Harry's aren't here." The second I said that they came running down the stairs.

"We heard our names" they all said in unison.

"Hey, this is Joey." I said pointing to Joey.

"As I was saying before, thank you guys so much for having me here. Could we all get a group photo real quick?"

We all nodded and posed for the picture Joey took with us.

A/N Woohoo, chapter update. I'll TRY to get another chapter up soon. (I have no clue when though)

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

*Covers the keyboard*

-Kate <3