Chapter 8

Violet's POV

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I turn over to see Liam's gorgeous eyes. The big, chocolate ones that I saw on the bench.

"Hey, Babe"

"Hey, Boo"

"Can we spend the day together? Since Joey's gonna be here in a couple days."

"Of course! I was thinking we could go to the fair!"

"Let's go now!"

"Liam, we need to get you some clothes. And your only wearing sweatpants"

"Well, let's get back to my flat!"

"Okay?"

Liam climbs down the ladder and I climb down after him.

Liam runs out the door dragging me along and if you forgot he's only in MY SWEATPANTS!

"Liam, your only wearing sweatpants. What'll people think if you leave my house shirtless?"

"It'll be fine. No one will even recognize me" Liam said casually

"Fine!" I gave in

"Passengers, I'm driving" Liam said

I hop into the passengers seat, and watch Liam drive off towards his flat.

-------In the flat-------

"Liam, we're going to a fair, you don't need to wear a scarf!" I said to Liam for the hundredth time

"Trust me, your going to need a scarf"

"You can bring it but I'm not carrying it"

Liam laughed

He grabbed some pants and a blue t-shirt.

"Liam, I need clothes. May I remind you that I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop!"

"Oh, then we need to go back to your place. I left my phone there anyway"

"Babe, why are you in a bad mood?" I ask

"No reason"

"There's always a reason"

"Okay, so this Joey. I'm just thinking that your gonna spend all of your time with him and forget about me."

"Liam, sit down"

He sits at his desk chair

"Babes, I will NEVER forget about you. I will think of him as a friend. But you are my best friend and my boyfriend. If I do go off with Joey, your coming with."

"Thanks Vi, it means a lot knowing that you care about me"

I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Violet, just to let you know, I love you"

"I love you too my little turtle" I say ruffling his hair

"Well, why don't you get changed and I'll go downstairs and look around" I say

"Babe, just don't go into Louis or Harry's bedroom"

I threw him a confused look.

"Long story" he said sighing

"Okay?"

I walk out the door and run down the stairs.

Yea, like I'm not going to find either of there rooms

I found Niall's room and I could tell it was his 'cause there was food, EVERYWHERE.

Ewww, there is a chicken sandwich on his pillow.