1.9 Bitch in a Business World

"It's already 15.10, why isn't that pervert here?" Piper sat on a bench and looked at her clock. She came here 15.00 and had waited for 10 minutes.

Piper sighed and looked around at the pretty park. There was a big fountain in the middle and a playground next to it where a lot of kids were playing.

As Piper looked around she saw a man walking towards her

"Finally" Piper said to herself.

"Sorry for being late. There was trouble at the company" Lawrence actually lied. He couldn't say that he spent too much time in the bathroom checking his looks and thus forgetting the time, could he? That would be way too embarrassing for him

"Where are we going?" Piper asked.

"Just follow me" Lawrence took Piper's hand and started to walk. Piper tried to shake his hand off but he was much stronger than her so she had no choice but to submit.

Lawrence and Piper walked around a little but then they saw a kid fall down. Lawrence rushed to help him up. "The book said that women liked gentle and kind men. She would have a better impression of me now, right?" Lawrence had bought a few books on how to capture a woman's heart. He staged this play by giving the kid money and telling him to fall down, in hope that Piper would fall for his "gentleness".

Piper did in fact not care at all. She was more focused on the food stall behind the kid. She licked her tongue, "Hey, can we go there?" Piper pointed at the stall filled with sweets.

"Okay" Lawrence took her hand again and walked up to the stall. They ordered some cookies and gave the old lady money, "What a cute couple you are" The old lady said as she handed over the handmade cookies

"You have misunderstood us" Piper hurriedly said. She didn't want to be associated with this pervert at all

"Haha, my girlfriend is just too shy" Lawrence said while chuckling.

Seriously? Well whatever

"These cookies are tasty" Piper nibbled on the cookie in her hand.

"You want mine?" Lawrence handed over his cookie. He didn't really like sweets so he thought that it would be better to give it to Piper.

"Yes, but you have to let go of Piper's hand" Piper showed that she didn't have any space to hold the cookie in her hand.

What are you gonna do now

"Just kidding, I want this cookie" Lawrence said unwillingly as he bit his cookie. The taste was really bad but he would sacrifice his taste buds if it meant that he could hold Piper's hand

Piper's face went dark. She really thought that this man was a real pervert. She didn't like holding hands with him at all but she couldn't shake his hand off so she was helpless.

I really can't wait for the moment I can leave this world

"D*mn, why must Cola be here?" Piper muttered quietly so that no one would hear her words while staring at Amanda who was in front of them

"I see that you have gotten a new lover, Pipie" Amanda smirked, "He looks quite poor". Amanda did think that his looks were even better than Marcus' but how could she say that.But his looks didn't matter. It was the amount of money that mattered to her and she assumed that he didn't have a lot of money since he wore common clothes.

"No" Piper bluntly said. She couldn't remember having a lover. The pervert beside her was absolutely not her lover

"You don't have to admit it, but being with a man like this is no good, Pipie. He has no money so he can't support you" Amanda shook her head.