4.9 The Pretty Actress and the Director

Piper entered her apartment complex and waved goodbye at the dashing man behind her with a smile. It had been 2 months since they decided to fake their relationship and surprisingly, most of the fans were not against the relationship, but Piper knew this was mainly because of Chris pulling strings behind the scenes.

[Aren't things progressing too slow? You still haven't uncovered anything yet]

"Take it easy, PINK. I have a grand plan in mind, don't worry" Piper threw away her heels, "His feelings should be deep enough by now so I can begin my grand plan soon

[Do you not feel anything towards him? Not even as a friend? How can you use him so blatantly?]

"I have a mission I have to complete, I don't have time to worry about other things" Piper sighed. Of course, she felt a little bit guilty since Chris was still a pretty good person, but completing the mission is nr.1 priority. She can worry about the rest later.

"Anyway, I should probably update on my instant account, right? Fans must be starving to see my face" Piper grabbed her phone, took a quick selfie and wrote [Thanks for the ride @Chris_x23] as the caption. Her post got thousands of likes in seconds at the comment box was filled immediately. 

Suisui: Goddess so pretty!!

Monkey0674: Hmph, only I deserve goddess' love. Who the hell is Chris?!

Rottenegg: So cute uWu. Chris and Emma=match made in heaven

Lalalay: Even my boyfriend doesn't give me rides home!! Step up your game man!! @Jjforyou

Sverige.är.bäst: I followed Emma because of Chris, but now I'm a hardcore Emma fan! She's so beautiful, talented and kind. I'm gay for her!!

Stopitstopit: Attention seeker and a slut

Youdared: You upstairs! You are a slut! You're an attention seeker!

...

Piper chuckled as she read the comments. She gained quite a lot of fans after her first movie became a big hit and she gained even more fans after her scandal with the famous director. She was not a small-time actress anymore and she had a few offers rolling in, but she was not at the level she was in her previous life.

She believed she would gain even more fans after her upcoming movie was released. It was quite a well made and emotional movie. Women would really like this kind of story. The ringtone from her phone interrupted her thoughts. It was her dearest brother, Luke, who called.

"What?"

[Sis, I have a new script. Will you listen?]

"Okay"

[Yay! It's about a girl who spent a few years in prison after robbing a bank. After her release, she meets a young guy who just got thrown out by his bandmates and then they fall in love. Amazing, right?!]

"... Yes?" Piper clenched her fists as she realized the similarity between his script and her second life. Was it really a coincidence that he made two scripts almost exactly the same as her past lives?

"Trilogy?" She suggested.

[You mean I should write it so that the girl is the reincarnation of the princess whilst the band guy is the reincarnation of the prince? And then that I should make another movie about how they get reincarnated again? WOW! You are a genius, sis! I love you!] It was a mystery how Luke could understand what Piper meant with just a single word.

"Bye then" Piper hung up and slouched back on the couch. The main leads got reincarnated again to meet each other in new lives? Not just one of them but both of them? Piper thought about Lawrence, Alex and Mo Fan to see if they had any similarities. They didn't, except that they all gave her the same feeling and always reminded her of each other.