love concurs all

I felt so comfortable as if I was floating on air and then I heard this little calming sound of a person's heartbeat and I chuckled when I thought it was my baby Thomas since he always played with my hair but when I moved my hand up I knew when I touched a torch wait a minute!That is!oh hell no! I sprang out of bed so fast I had all the sheets with me and my fine ass ex-husband was sprawled out on his bed in all his glory and I knew in that minute that I fucked up real bad .Me being the nervous freak I am and knowing that idiot's sperm always hit a home run I searched the whole room for a condom or any sort of evidence of some protection and when I couldn't find any I had the sudden urge to stab him to death .

For a while a just sat there staring at him like a creep,waiting for his stupid ass to wake up so I can kill him but he just slept like a baby and for a minute I thought I might just have to go down and get that knife but I decided to be a bitch and wake his annoying ass up.

"Mathews!"I yelled in his ear and held back a chuckle as he sprang out of bed so fast without his clothes on.

"Really?Can't you just let me be Addy?"he got his pants on and glared at me .

"Don't give me that attitude when you had just impregnated me you man whore!"okay maybe I was a little extreme but its like I knew already that I had his baby ...call it a woman's intuition.

"You're not pregnant Addy,would you just shut it for a minute."

Did he just tell me to shut up ?I don't know how or what evil possessed me but I flung the lamp at his face before I knew what I had just done .

"What the fuck!you almost killed me."He glared at me and I couldn't care less and hoped that I had hit him.

"You are just a pain .You know that we had unprotected sex and the least you could do is act like you care but no!its all sunshine and rainbows to you ."I think I'm hormonal or something .I have never been this pissed off in my entire life.

"Just say you regret this Addy and stop making me out to be the bad guy.I love you damn it and yes I know last night shouldn't have happened but I...just want to be with you .Is that so bad ?to want to love you without any guilt?" He sat down on the bed and stared at me with the most vulnerable look that it had me feeling dejected .

"I...uh...you said you love me?"Why did that just come out of my mouth.I turned around and  swore silently when I heard him chuckle.

"I do love you Addy and I will always regret and apologise for what I did ."he stood up and felt his body heat when he was close enough .

"I don't want to do this again Mathews ,you hurt me and if I give you a chance and you screw up again ...I will kill you this time."I turned around to meet my husband.I knew I  loved him and there was no reason to keep him away from his child or me since I always thought of him.

"I won't let you down Addy .Besides if by chance you are pregnant that means you and I are going to be together when Thomas's little sister is born."He hugged me for a few minutes and then had this full blown grin that had me thinking he had lost it.

"I didn't know you were a screamer?"I swear my face became red when he said that and wanted to punch him .I usually have this urge to be violent with him.

"Shut up and besides you were begging when......"He shut me up with a mind shuttering kiss and that's when I knew I loved him and will always remain so.

The End.

I had a very serious case of not knowing where to go with this story.I know she should never have forgiven him but she loves him and we all deserve a second chance.

Thank you guys so much for the likes and for simply taking time to read this story. It's your comments and the likes that keeps us going.

Keep reading my stories if you love them . Thank you again.♥♥♥

💕😋