Dorm problems

Third pov

      The h/c haired girl already made her
Way to the school. The rose was in her hair. There was a bright smile on her face. The only thing is while you see. As the girl ran to the front office leaving the boys behind.. there was a surprise there.... Just as the boys were about to walk in.. there heard a shout...

"WHAT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!"

that was the voice of Y/n... "sorry but you would have to stay in the boys dorm.." the lady said. "Sorry but... theres no more girl dorms" the lady said again. Sighing, the young girl nodded and she marched out. The boys were still outside. They couldnt go into the girl dorm rooms anyways. "What was that all about y/n chan" Hanabusa asked as he had a mirror out and perfecting his hair.

"Its nothing.. Let go check into your guys dorms now"

Y/n said before smiling. Trying not to break the secret. She tried to walk in with them but...Andou stopped her.  "Y/n chan you have to stay put here remember girls cant go into the boys dorm" he said. Y/n just smiled.. "well you see-" "oh so your the girl who has to live in the boys dorm! Your name is Y/n L/n right" the manager of the boys room said. "Hai! Im L/n Y/n nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me room here instead of going home" y/n said while bowing.

"Of course.. i couldnt let a girl just have to walk home everyday after school.. my wife had plenty of girls in her dormator. i." He said to the H/c haired girled. "But i will be putting you in a separate room from the another boys." The man said before letting the girl in. "Hey did you hear a girl is going to live here for the school year" boys whispered. "Yeah i heard! They said they didnt have enough dorms for the girls side!" One said.

"Thats enough boys! But please meet your new roommate y/n l/n" the dorm superviser said. Y/n smiled and bowed. "Hi! Im so happy to meet you guys" was all she said before she walked back to the superviser.

Lets just say they all got bloody noses.

-y/n pov-

     "Um.. what room am i in?" I asked the dorm superviser. "You are in roon 106 next to Hanabusa and Kashino" he said before helping everyone else finds there rooms. I sighed. "I already know Hanabusa and kashino didnt get on for the best of terms. This is going to be a long school year."

So sorry this is short!i havent been updating lately so its stressful and im tried. I started to cut myself but ill try to manage it. Thanks for reading!