A-Group!!

Third person pov

    The H/c gaired girl stood up. "A-group!"
She yelled. "Im not good as Hanabusa, Andou, Kashino!" The female yelled. "Thats not true Y/n-San! The cake you made was amazing!! How can you make such a cake with a rose flavor!" Kana said to me. "Im to slow!!" Y/n yelled. "Well everyone would have been slow if they made such a yummy cake like that!!" Rumi then said. "I wouldnt have" Kashino mumbled.

"What did you say!" Y/n yelled at kashino. "I said!i wouldn't have!" Kashino yelled back. "Well at least my cake had actually a real life flavour to it!" Y/n yelled back. "And i did to! Chacolate comes from coco beans you idiot! It came from mother nature!" Kashino yelled back.

"Now now, Kashino, Y/n" andou then said trying to calm down the two of the children. "Shut it!" Kashino and Y/n yelled. Andou had a tick mark. "Come on andou! Stop being childish"hanabusa then entered the conversation "says the one that is a narcissist" Now a tick mark appeared on Hanabusas head. "At least i know to be a man!i mean look at you! You dont even know know dress like one!" " I swear when i get my hands on yo-" "enough!"

"Kashino! Y/n! Andou! Hanabusa! All of you are not allowed to bake sweets for three day!" Their sensei said. "But-" "no buts!" Sensei yelled out all of them. "Then class dismiss" she said as she walked away. "Damnit! It all because of you! I won't be able to bake sweets" kashino yelled at Y/n.

"Okay! Geez im sorry.." Y/n mumbled the last part. "Well bye!we cant be in the kitchen right so we better get going or we'll get in more trouble" the H/c haired girl yelled running out of the kitchen. "She such a brat!" Kashino yelled at he walked out. "Calm down kashino.. you the one who started the war between you two.." Andou said trying to calm down his friend.

"I knew we should have never made friends with her! I swear im going to kill her!" Kashino yelled again. "Come on Kashino you wouldnt really do that to a girl" Hanabusa said as he grabbed his rose. "Of course i will!! Especially that brat! I will kill her!"

    Ok im so sorry for it being shorts! But i have
So much stuff going on! So please forgive me