Flustered much?

I ran past everyone in the dorm with a red face. 'Those bakas!' I though while slamming my door. "Y/n-san?" I heard Daichis voice from the other side of the door.

"W-what!" i yelled out stumbling. "Are you okay.. You ran past everyone like you were in a rush. You even knocked a guy over." He said. I sighed. "Im fine. Sorry...something happened and.." i was cut off by Daichi.

"Its fine. Ill go tell the superviser you're alright." Daichi said leaving the other side of the door..

I sighed as i slide down to the floor. "I just want to have a peaceful baking school life  thingy.. And these boys came out of no where. And basically started this hell."i mumbled.

"But it cant be helpped.. At least im not a home. Suffering." i said as i got up in changed into other kind of clothes. 'I think its time to go see Mari.' i thought as i hurried out my door. But that guy from before was right in-front of my door.

"Well well well, it's nice to see you again to kitten." He said winking at me. I cringed a lot. "Oh, it's you" I said coldly. "Kitty~ that's no way you talk to your savior" he said. "I gotta go" I said in a rush. "Not so fast kitten" he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I screamed causing everyone else in the room to look our way. He didn't notice. "Stop it! You're hurting me!" I yelled as I tried to yank away my hand. "Hey!" I heard a voice yell. It was Kashino. He grabbed my other hand and yanked me away from him. "Don't touch what isn't yours, you tweeb!" That boy yelled. "Tsk, well she wasn't yours from the start" Kashino yelled. My heart started to beat fast.

"Hey what's going on?" Suddenly a voice yelled. I looked back to see the dorm supervisor. "Sir" I quickly bowed. " I stood out of the way. "Kashino, Ashi" he said.

'So is name is ashi..' I thought. They both bowed to him. I saw Daichi running up to me. "Let's go Y/n." He said grabbing my arm. I nodded. "Hai.." I sighed out.

Kashinos pov

'This Bastard! I'm going to fricken kill him!' I thought as the supervisor was lecturing us. "Y/n are you okay!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind the supervisor and I saw that boy 'Daichi' or something hugging y/n.

I started to get a ache in my chest.. I quickly ran to them, slightly pushing the old man out of the way. "Kashino!" I heard him yell, but I quickly grabbed Y/n and pulled her towards me, and dragged her towards the woods by the dormitory.

"Kashino, hey.. stop it, you're hurting me.." those words made me stop.

-Y/n POV-

"Kashino, hey.. stop it, you're hurting me.."
As I said those words he stopped and hugged me.
"I'm sorry" he whispered. As if he was crying.. I hugged him back. "It's okay" I said.

"Am I interrupting something?"