The shopping trip

We got to the mall and the first store I seen is the one I love and it was to expensive and I didn't want to let them know I liked it because I didn't want them to get me stuff.

"Ma dad let's go to that one." I looked at his hand and he was pointing at the store I liked.

"Chase did you see me staring at that store." I whispered.

"Yeah I did and I want you to get anything you desire in that store. If its expensive it's ok just get it." He said in a whisper.

"I shouldn't be treated like this.. I just feel like--like I'm a nobody.." I say.

"Aaleiah but your a somebody in this family. We are gonna treat you like your one of us Aaleiah!" His mom says and I smile.

We walk in to the store and I seen this beautiful shirt and I was looking at it.. It has flowers on it and It has matching paints to go with it.. It was $100 I looked away before Chase saw me looking but he was looking at me when I looked at him.

"You want that Aaleiah?" He asks.

"Yeah I do but it's to expensive and I don't want you to spend your money on me!" He gets it instead and we walk out of the mall with a whole crap load for me and all of them..

It was 7:30 when we left and we went back to his house.

"Aaleiah what do u want for dinner?" His mom asks.

"I'll have what ever you make!" I say.

"Okay." his Mom says.

She makes lasagna it was so good that I almost had two plates but I didn't. I went home around 8:00pm Chases mom dropped me off at the house with all my stuff she and Chase helped me with it all.

I got in my house and my brother and sisters started coming close to me.

"Mom and grandma are gonna scream at you Aaleiah!!" They all said.

My mom and grandma came in the room and Chase and his Mom were still there.

"AALEIAH WHERE WERE YOU!!" Gram slaps me in the face and Chase instantly went in front of me.

"Hey!! Don't slap her she did nothing to you!!" He says standing protectively in front of me.

"Who bought you all this shit!!" Mom said.

"Th--They did" They take my stuff.

"Well now it's mine." My mom said.

"NO it's not!!!" I say, and Chase takes the stuff away from them.

"Those are her's not yours!" And we walk out of The house and get in the car and I started crying a little bit.

A/N: None of this stuff is true BTW!!

EDITED!! 1-27-2022