The test

Recap!!
"I love you Chase" She said"I love you too fiànce!" And we went to party at my house and me and Aaleiah went upstairs and got ready for bed and fell asleep.
___________________________

Aaleiah's POV.

                       3 weeks later

It's been three weeks since the proposal.

I woke up this morning at 6:00am and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Chase came running in after me.

"Baby you okay!" He sounded so concerned about me.

I threw up more he grabbed my hair and rubbed my back.

"Baby are you okay I will go wake mom up!" He was so worried.

"No I'm fine babe." Someone knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hey is everything okay in there?" It was Chase's mom.

"Yeah everything is fine just threw up that's all!" I get up brush my teeth and open the door.

Chase goes down stairs with his father.

"I was supposed to get my period two weeks ago?!"

"Here take this!"

It was a pregnancy test. I went back into the bathroom and took it.

We waited three minutes and the results came back.

"Oh my gosh Aaleiah!!"

I started to cry.

"Oh my gosh!" The boys came upstairs..

"Hey what's wrong in there!"Chase said.

"It's nothing!!" I said.

"We have to surprise them and my family when I make my doctors appointment!!" I whisper.

"Yeah! Hide that and go into your room and call now and I will come with you to your appointment okay!!" Mrs Bacon said.

"Okay!!" I hide the pregnancy test and tell them I gotta get dressed I go to the room and get my phone and call.

"Hi my name is Aaleiah Roberts and I wanna make an appointment for tomorrow at 10:45am!" I said.

"Ok sounds great. Bye!!" I go down stairs and give Diamond a subtle thumbs up.

        The next day

I get up, get dressed and brushed my teeth got my shoes on. Chase's mom was already down stairs waiting for me.

We left it was 10:30 when we got there. They give me a pregnancy test. I go into the bathroom take it and they give me an ultrasound.

"Aaleiah you are definitely pregnant!! Congratulations! I can draw blood. And you can find out what your having in two weeks." She draws blood and we go home.

Two weeks pass and I go back to the doctors I go to a store and I get the balloons. I surprised my family and Chase and his family.

My family and Chase's family were all there I had the balloon.

Chase was next to me we kissed and *POP* there was blue AND pink.

"Your having twins Aaleiah Oh my gosh!!!" They all said.

A/N:The story is almost finished!!!Love y'all💖❤💝💜💛💚💙💕🍒YOU DIRTY CHICKEN NUGGEETS!!💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝

EDITED: 1-27-2022