7 months later

It's been 7 months wow it has been flying by me and Chase we are gonna be a mom and dad. The nursery is all set it's awsome.

We have are own house are wedding is in 4 months we are gonna have our baby boy and baby girl here any day now.

I'm so excited!!

"Ow!" I get a sharp pain in my stomach and water comes out.

"Babe I think my water just broke!!" Chase comes running upstairs gets the bag and car seat.

It was December and I was going into labor on MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY.

We go to my car and drive.

"Hurry the hell up Chase! AHHHH!! It hurts!"

"Babe just stay calm please!" We arrive at the hospital and doctors come rushing out and take me into the delivery room. The doctor comes in and sees how much I'm dilated.

"She's fully dilated! Get ready to push Aaleiah." The doctor said.

"You ready to push babe?" I look up at Chase.

"Yes" I push two times and baby A is born and it's a boy!! He was born at 11:34am.

I push two times and baby B was born it is was a girl!!

She was born at 11:36am.

"Oh my gosh my baby's" I hold them. I'm not breastfeeding.

I feed baby B the girl and Chase feeds baby A the boy.

It was amazing just having us four there.

    1 Day later

"Hey babe what's their names the doctor wants to know!" Chase says.

"Baby A's name is Phillip James Bacon and baby B's name is Penelope Jane Bacon!" I didn't know my brother and sisters and mom and gram were here.

"That's beautiful names!" Eric and Elizabeth came and gave me a hug while Chase went and told the doctors the names of the baby's.

They were in the room, next to me both in the same crib type thing.

"You guys wanna hold them!! If you do wash your hands or put hand sanitizer on!" They both washed their hands and they sat down I got up and gave Eric, Phillip and Elizabeth, Penelope.

"They are so beautiful Aaleiah" Eric and Elizabeth said.

"I know aren't they!" Chase came in with two bottles he took Phillip I took Penelope. We feed them and changed their diapers.

We put them in their crib and they fell asleep my mom and gram gave me a hug and my older sister did to and my brother and sister did. They left and I fell asleep.

     Next morning

We got the baby's ready and headed home I took a shower and feed them both because Chase was at work. His mom came and helped me. Thats why I love Diamond.

A/N:Hey guys!!!What are y'all up to today!!Comment and vote and Share!!LOVE Y'ALL YOU DIRTY CHICKEN NUGGS ✌💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖💝

EDITED: 1-27-2022