14

Fast forward to the next day...

I woke up with a pounding headache and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I woke up to find Noah cuddled up on my bed next to me. I smiled at the thought. He looks cute in the morning. I look around and find Mia and Zayn laying on the floor wrapped in duvets. The light from the sun was drawn against my blinds.

I slowly start to shake Noah. He starts to groan and wake up. I kiss his forehead and he smiles at me. "Hey Princess." He says. Mia and Zayn start to wake up as well. I check the time on my clock.

10:39am

I climb out of Noah's hold and head towards the kitchen while the other go upstairs. I open the back door so Rosie can come in. She runs into the house and straight to her food bowl. I laugh at her and go to the pantry to fill up her bowl. Once I've fed Rosie, everyone else starts to come downstairs and Rosie immediately pounces onto Mia. She hasn't seen her in weeks. While I'm making pancakes, my phone goes off with a reminder.

Nail Appointment at 11:30.
Don't forget!!!

"Mia! We have our nail appointment today remember???" I yell. She walks into the kitchen with her eyes glued to her phone. "Yeah, I did remember. I had a feeling you would forget. I'm looking up styles for Victoria's party tonight."

I raised my eyebrows.
"I ain't going." I said. Mia looks up at me with a sad face.

"I just beat her up st school! Is there really a point in showing up to her party. She's probably calling it off." I say with a shrug. Mia shakes her head. She shows me Victoria's recent instagram post.

"Wow, she's brave." I say with a chuckle. "I don't care what shit excuse you pull up, we're going to that party. Forget Victoria, we're going to have fun. Ok?"
I sigh and nod my head before turning back around to start making eggs.
Once I've finished breakfast, I go upstairs to change. I settle with my grey sweats and my oversized t-shirt cause I ain't impressing no one. I grab some suglasses and my black floral bag from yesterday and head downstairs to meet Mia. We decide to go in her car because I'm too lazy to drive. We arrive 5 minutes early so I use the time to pick a style and a colour.

I wanted to keep mine simple so I decided to go with white matte coffin nails with glitter.

Mia got nails that are a mix of white, pink.

When our nails were done, we headed back home to find Noah and Zayn sprawled on my couch. We decided to watch a movie before we went out for lunch. Half an hour into the movie, Olivia texted me about last night I realised I forgot to text her about it. While typing the text, I tried to hold in my tears.

I managed to hold in my tears while typing before pressing send. Once we finished the movie, Zayn and Noah left to get ready and Mia and I started getting ready. I was doing Mia's hair and makeup and she was doing mine. While I was curling Mia's hair into beach waves, I got a text from Olivia and Noah.

 While I was curling Mia's hair into beach waves, I got a text from Olivia and Noah

I put my phone down and finished Mia's hair

I put my phone down and finished Mia's hair. "Who were you texting?" she asked.
"Just Olivia and Noah."
"Listen," Mia said while putting her phone down and turning around to face me while taking both of my hands. "I know you've been through a lot right now and to be honest, my words are probably not going to help or affect you but I wanted you to know, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere. I'll fight if I have to but I know that me leaving you would be the greatest mistake a human could make," I started sniffling while nodding my head.

Luckily she hasn't started my makeup. "We will all be here to protect you and Liam, you don't deserve to be in the position you're in and you have to be the strongest person I've ever met. Noah is lucky to have and I know you well enough to know that you're scared. You don't want to take that step because of the situation you're in."

My facial expression is saying that she's not lying.

"I've seen how you two are and trust me, you need someone like him right now. Ok?" I nod my head before hugging my bestfriend.
We swap over so she can start getting me ready because it's 6:01pm and Noah and Zayn are coming at 8. "So, Why don't you explain to me what's going on with you and Zayn?"

She giggles at the mention of his name. She totally still likes him.
Mia got her dress online and it was gorgeous. It was a pale pink to match her nails with spaghetti straps. "You look so good Mia, Zayn's gonna die!" I said. I took a picture and she posted it on her story.

I got up and went to get changed. My dress was black and simple but contrasted with my white nails and it was tight in all the right places.

I paired the dress with basic black heels and grabbed my clutch and went to meet Mia downstairs.
When it hit 8, the doorbell rang. Noah and Zayn were at the door both in jeans and Noah had a plain white top and a leather jacket while Zayn had a navy blue top and a bomber jacket. I locked the house and we drove I'm separate cars. "You look beautiful" Noah said while driving. I smiled at him but my face changed when we arrived at Victoria's house.

This is gonna be a long night...

__________________

It's 3am and I'm very tiredddd