51

"I don't want to go back to her place." Lexi said firmly after I explained to her what I found about between Mia and Luke. "How am I supposed to get my stuff? I'm not staying there!" I exclaim and Noah rubs my shoulders to calm me down. "I'll go." Noah says and I turn around and look at him. "Then I'm staying at your place." I say and he shrugs. "Parents are out of town for a good 5 months anyway." He said. "Should we come?" Luke says gesturing to him and Lexi. "Luke, I don't want to go near her though." She whines and he pulls her to his chest.

"Baby, she can't hurt you if I'm there." He coaxes and my heart literally melts for them. "Madison, stop giving us googly eyes." Lexi says and I roll my eyes as we get into our designated cars. We both speed to Mia's house. We all head towards the door and I pull in a deep breath before unlocking the door. We all step in and we hear music and girlish giggles. We walk into the sitting room and Mia is there, with Victoria, Charlotte and the rest of her friends. I immediately roll my eyes and walk upstairs with Noah holding onto my hand. "Where do you think you're going?" Mia barks with a smirk and I stare her dead in the eyes.

Her face breaks at the intensity of my stare. "Going to get my stuff." I say. "She's such a bitch. Prancing around with the man that's rightfully mine." Victoria mutters but loud enough so everyone can hear. I'm nearly up the stairs but I stop to glare at her. "With your fake ass hair as well as body and your life, no man will want you, whore." I say before walking up and into my bedroom. I angrily march to my closet and grab most of the clothes I can grab. I head to the bathroom to take my straightner and curling wand and walk back into my room to grab some shoes.

I put it all in a mini suitcase. Noah stops me before I leave the room. "We left Lexi and Luke with the rest of them." He warns. My eyes widen and I run out of the room and to the top of the staircase. Lexi is in a corner with Luke covering her while Mia is attempting to attack her and Victoria and her friends are backing Mia. My eyes dart around at the scene in front of me. I run downstairs to face Mia. "Can you stop with your bullshit ok?We literally just came for my stuff! Leave her alone!" I yell and Mia doesn't even flinch.

"She took him from me! He's the one thing I ever loved and she stole him without even realising." Mia screams and I slap her hard across the face. "Get over yourself bitch." I say and she lunges at me. I kick her hard in the gut and punch her nose, hearing a crack. Blood streams down her face and she stumbles into the arms of Victoria. "Get yourself off me, slut!" She screams and runs out of the house with her friends following behind. Lexi and Luke are already running out to get in their car.

Noah is behind me with my suitcase and I look at Mia one more time. She's kneeling on the floor covering her face with blood seeping from in between her fingers. I place the suitcase down. "Put in the car and wait for me, please." I whisper to Noah and he nods before kissing my forehead and walking out of the house and shutting the door. I go into the kitchen and grab a bunch of tissues and kneel opposite her and hand them to her. She mumbles a thank you and takes them from me. "I-I-I'm sorry." She whispers. "Mia, I don't know if I can forgive you yet. It's Lexi and Luke, the people you need to apologise to." I finish and get up.

"I hope you make the right decision." I say before leaving the room and shutting the door.

I walk towards Noah, who's standing in front of my car with Luke and Lexi. I run into his arms with tears streaming down my face. "I-I lost her." I say in between cries. He wraps his arms around me and doesn't say anything. "She's the last person I ever thought I would lose and now she's gone." I say in his shirt and he carries me to the car and places me in the back seat. Luke and Lexi get into Luke's car and drive off. I put my head in my hands.

Noah gets in and drives to his house. When we arrive, I've calmed down. It's going to take me ages to accept the fact that Mia is no longer a friend, I have to move on. I get out of Noah's car and try to pull my suitcase out of the boot.