20

"You piece of shit! You don't scare me!" I hear her yell.

"Mia! Who's at the door?" I yell. "Just the postman," she yells back. "He came to the wrong house!" she says before I hear her slamming the door. She walks back into the kitchen and I'm is still sitting on the island. The pancake mix bowl is empty and the plate is stacked with pancakes. I look up and grin. "Work your magic," I say with a wink. "I'm gonna take a shower." I reply.

I walk up her steps and into her bathroom. I turn on the water and grab a spare towel from the cabinet.

I hear the doorbell ring and Mia's footsteps racing to the door. It opens and shuts again but quieter. I shrug and continue to shower. I pull my hair in a messy bun and grab a pair of black ripped demin shorts and a white crop top from her closet and head back downstairs with my phone. On the counter, next to my pancakes I see a note.

In the spare bedroom, need some time alone. Don't come and look for me xx

I shrug and sit down to eat my pancakes... I get another message on my phone.

I clench my teeth and my fists ball up

I clench my teeth and my fists ball up. "MIAAA!!!" I scream. She races down the stairs with Zayn behind her. I'm way too pissed off to ask why he's here. I show her and Zayn the message. "He called me a fucking slut!?" She yelled. I turned to Zayn. "Sort your fucking friend out cause he's outside and I swear I will end him!" I say glaring at him.

He lifts his hands up in surrender and Mia is already halfway down the corridor. "Mia! Wait!" He yells after her and I follow them both. She swings the door open and Zayn ducks out the way so Noah can't see him.

"Is this the postman you were talking about?" I  ask her. "He came here to deliver a shitty excuse." she say. He balls his fists and tenses up immediately. "You don't have the fucking right to run out of my house like that at 2 in the morning!" He yells. Neither me or Mia flinch. "What the fuck is your problem?! How dare you call my bestfriend a bitch and call ME a slut!" She yells advancing on him and I hold her firmly back.

Rosie pads outside to see what's going on. "Go inside Mia." I growl still glaring at Noah and she picks Rosie up and rests her head on Mia's chest as she walked back inside. "Remind me to beat the fuck out of him later." She says to me.

As the door shuts behind us, he yanks my arm and pulls so I'm flushed against his chest. He leans down and plants his lips on mine and I try to push him off. "Why are you always doing this to me?" I say. He shrugs and I roll my eyes. "So you're not even gonna give me a reason? First you don't leave me alone and we get closer and now you're acting like a dipshit." I exhale and all he stares straight back at me. "Say Something!" I yell flinging my arms above my head.

He leans in so his mouth is just above my ear. I tense. I can feel his sharp breath tingling against my skin. "You're Mine.  You don't run away from me." Is all he says. I stare stunned at him and he smirks at me."I'm not 'yours'."  I state matter of factly while crossing my arms. "Don't you want to be mine, Princess? The biggest bitch of all time?" He asks and my blood boils.

A sharp noise shatters the silence. My hand is red from the force and he's clutching his cheek again. I stare at my hand like someone is controlling it before looking back at him.

When I look in his eyes, I don't see the lust that I managed to give into, I see pain and betrayal as a friend. I stare at him hard and wait for him to say something else. "Leave me alone, Noah Johnson." I say to him. I go inside and slam the door shut.

Shutting my feelings outside, and keeping myself in.