fries before guys!

"WHY ME?!" I yell.

"Why do I have to go to school!?" I question...

"I why does school even exsist!" I yell while looking in the mirror.

I put on some black ripped jeans and  a red shirt that said " NOT TODAY!" In black letters... I put on some tennis shoes that are red and black... I put my hair in a high ponytail and grab my glasses... and grabbed my backpack.

And make my way to the kitchen...

No one was cooking me breakfast and Dylan was sitting their with his IPad...

I grab a gronala bar and bite into it...
And my nine year old brother is just there watching me eat it... I could tell he was hungry...

"Make yourself some cereal!" I said...

"I don't want to! Can you make it?" He asked.....

"Really! your old enough to make it!" I yell.

He groans and makes his way toward to counter.

I check the time and leave the house...

And I almost forgot I left my bike at the Cafe... So I walk... I have twenty five minutes to get to school... So i start to run to the cafe and I see that my bike isn't there.....

"What the heck!" I yell and stomp my foot on the ground!

~~5 minutes later!~~

I walk into school and see Claire waiting for me by my locker...

"Your late!" She said

"No im not we have ten more minutes!" I yell as I check the time!

"Well your late for a special reason!" She said. I gave her a confuse look and she took my hand and dragged me to the lab...

She closed the door behind us and locked it...

"What the hec-" I tried to say but she interrupted me...

"Okay I want you to meet me after school here in the lab and make sure no one follows you!" She said quickly.

"Wait why and why would someone follow me...?!" I yelled.

She covered my mouth with her hand until I got quiet...

"I'll explain later... But we have 3 minutes to get to class so we better hurry!" She said and again grabbed my hand and pushed me towards the door!

We go into our homeroom and take our seats and again the teacher was late.....

Some one tapped my shoulder... I turned around and saw Blake he smiled...

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi..." I said politely. . .

I turned back around and focused on my book...

Chloe walked in with her two minions walking beside her...

She walked pass me and went directly to Blake....

"Sooo good morning Blakey!" She said and put her hand on his shoulder...

"What do you want Chloe?" He said while frowning.....

"You!" She said... And pinched his cheeks... He still had his frown...

Okay I laughed because it was fun to see some one who was suffering from Chloe...

"What are you laughing about!?" She asked and turned to me...

"You!" I said

And continued talking...