Maybe we could tell him the truth?

"Claire!" I screamed, while running down the hall, I felt eyes on me...

I caught up to her.
She turned around.

"Wha-" she didn't get to finish that sentence since she was getting pushed towards the janitors closet.

We got in, and I slammed the door behind us.

Her eyes widened.

She saw Blake's unconscious body on the ground, it was near a mop and the bucket for the mop.

"What happened?" She asked, I could tell she was very nervous...

"Well he kinda saw me..." I looked at the ground, and stared at my untied shoelace.

"You got to be kidding me Rebecca?" She said and looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm not kidding..." I said and started kicking my foot at the ground.

"Seriously!?"

"It want my fault! He was at a gun point!" I defended.

"How am I going to make him forget all of that!" She questioned. I just shrugged.

"I dont know! Maybe we could tell him the truth!" I pointed out.

"He's not boing to believe that!" She yelled and started to panick!
"What if he tells everyone!?" Now she was freaking out...

"He's not! We could trust him!"

She chuckled. "He's probably like everyone else!" She said in disbelief.
"He's not!" I fired back. "You only known this guy for a week! End you think you could trust him!?" She declared.

I nodded my head.
She turned around, and put her hand on her head.

"No we can't, i could probably make him forget!" She said and turned back around to look me in the eye.

"How?!"

"We have to go to the lab!" She yelled, like she had the best idea ever.

"I'm going to ask again, How?!"

She looked around and saw a garbage bag...

"No."

She groaned.

She looked at a huge duffle bag.

"Heck to the no! We're not putting him there!"

She groaned once more.

She thoughts for a moment...
She stared at this huge bin,

"No!"

"Do you want him to go in the garbage bag?" She asked.

"No..."

"Then this is the answer, of how we're going to get him in the lab!" She explained.

"Fine..."

A minute after our agreement, we had a hard time to carry him, because her was very heavy...

"Oh my god..." I groaned.

"He's freakin heavy!"

"Come on! We just have to carry him to get to the lab before he wakes up!" Claire yelled. We both began to carry him...

And we made him fit inside the bin.

"We need something to cover him?"

Claire grabbed a blanket from out of nowhere and out it on him.

She grinned at me.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"We stuffing Blake Addams in a huge bin..." She did not let go if her smile.

"Don't get use to it!"

She laughed at the thought of there being a next time...
Witch there isn't ...maybe you never know!

Claire opened the door, we saw student walking the hall, or gossiping by the lockers, or even stalking people! Like I said you never know?

I started pushing the bin.

"Its just a bin of book, nothing suspicious here..." Claire said, while trying to make it obvious.

"Claire! Your make us sound more suspicious!" I snapped.
"Shut up!" She fired back.

A couple minutes later, we were stopped by...

"Eww look at these geeks!"
Right away I would tell it was the one and only and the most annoying Chloe!

"Oh my god! Look Claire, its a giant barbie in real life, oh but her this one is has ruined makeup and a horrible personality like always..." I remarked, and did my one million dollar smirk.

"Shut up!" She screamed.

And stormed away, with her little workers trailing behind her.

We just kept on moving...
Until we got to the lab.

Claire took out some keys and opened the door. And we both walked inside.
Including the bin...

We went towards that little secret area, that was actually the closet, but its Claire's little lab...

She went towards these liquid bottle that had some things inside of them.

She started mixing, and mixing different liquids...

Until the liquid turned a orange color, it looked like a smoothie, but more disgusting...

She took a needle.

And started, filling the needle.
She squirted the needle and a little orange liquid came out, drip by drip...

She came close to him and stuck the beele in his arm.

"Okay this is a memory loss seriom" she explained.

"So he wont remember what happens today, and if you out a lot he might not remember anyone, or anything..." She finished, by putting the needle down. And actually read some instructions...

I just sat there all quiet.

"You know what I'll skip class and drop him off" I said, starting to push the bin.

"Okay but he'll probably wake up in the next three or five hour..." She said but I ignored her.

I started to leave the building and I grabbed his keys and made my way to his car...

TO BE COUNTINUED!