...

~Rebecca's POV~

I couldnt sleep, the thought of what's going to happen tonight was very horrible? That people will know who I am. That people will remember the girl that couldn't save their city...

That there was still crime going on in downtown. That what if I never see my family again. My brother will grow up without a sister, my parents will think that I just ran away. What if I just told everyone the truth, I'll tell everyone who I am.
I bet no one will care, they'll leave me here. Stuck here as a prisoner...
In this very crappy cell, and they have horrible a security system....

I don't even care anymore, but I will not go without a fight.

I was on the bed, sitting there drowning with negitave thoughts...

I heard footsteps coming from out of the room. Coming closer and closer... They stopped at my door, I heard them breathing hard. They were taking deep breaths...

The knocked...

"Just come in!" I yelled.

They walked through the door, and it was Ben.

"What do you want?!" I snapped.

"I just wanted-"

"Cut the act! Turn me in already!" I yelled.

"Why?!"

"Because I want to save someone's life, and your not helping me do that!" I explained. "Well why would your kidnapper help you?!" He said.

"Because your sisters life is at sake! And this will be my thank you for standing up for me!" I don't know why he rather not give me up?

He didn't say anything...

"I signed up for this job for a reason...I wanted to help people, if I didnt then I don't know why in wearing this mask?!" I started...
"Here's your reason, you had to kidnap me but you am ready know who I am! And you font what to give that up!?" I continued...
"You know what I'm just going to do? Right now in giving up on myself, and tonight I'm going to make sure everyone knows who I am! The girl who gave up on saving the city, because I don't know what I'm going to do if I survive this mess...everyone with know me!" I basically exploded in his face, he stood there looking at the ground...

"But the only thing that'll make me proud of myself is that I save this little girl... Not just for you, for me...because I accomplished nothing this past week, and I feel angry and I'm full with disappointement...don't pity me, because I should pity you." I finished.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he just closed he could find any words to say...

"Now everyone will know..."

He looked from up the ground and stared at me...

"Just go..." I dismissed him with my hand.

He left...

My eyes got watery...
Tears were sliding down my cheek.
My mind was blank, there was no words coning out of my mouth.

But theres only one thought that came up to my mind...

"I failed..."