~Chapter Three~

Chapter Song

Girls Like You – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B

_______________✏

Getting up to make breakfast wasn't the easiest task for Adriana the next morning. She was exhausted, her body sensitive everywhere from the amount of times her new fiancé had taken her. But she wanted to get up to cook him as many meals she could get into him while he temporarily rested after finally passing out against his will. She felt it was the least she could do before he was forced to endure the repetitive gruelling prison menu.

Attempting to remain as quiet as possible so not to disturb him, she was able to move around his kitchen for a solid forty five minutes cooking up a storm before she heard his presence around the penthouse.

"Cosa fai?" (What are you doing?) He queried approaching her shirtless with nothing but his underwear on.

"Ti sto preparando un po' di colazione." (I'm preparing you some breakfast) She responded opening the oven to remove her freshly baked assorted filling croissants.

"There's only one thing I'm interested in eating right now..." He stated teasingly eyeing her off hungrily. "Sit on the counter..."

"Salvo!" Adriana squealed unsure as to where he got all this stamina from.

Last night she had gone from begging to be fűckèd, to now unsure of how to turn him back off.

"Sit down, I'll bring you breakfast!"

"It better be you on a platter..." He continued to tease, "with your legs spread wide open-"

"Oh my gosh! Salvo stop! Eat some food, then we can discuss what we'll be doing for the rest of the day."

"You, of course!" He smirked finally humouring her and taking a seat at the table, if he was being totally honest he was famished and a refuel wasn't such a bad idea.

"Ok..." Adriana shook her head laughing. "I clearly walked into that one!"

The couple eagerly enjoyed espressos, croissants, eggs, bacon and pan fried greens to Adriana's surprise. Salvatore wasn't much of a breakfast person holding onto Italian habits where an espresso and occasional morning pastry was more than enough to tie him over until lunch time.

But this time he surprised her, polishing off his plate completely.

"Did you even eat while I was gone?" She questioned bewildered by him in starvation mode, now that she thought about it, he had finished his dinner rather quickly.

"Most days."

"Salvo..." She whined unimpressed that he hadn't been taking care of himself.

"I told you, I wasn't in a good place. The prison you were in, I had no pull there..." He admitted with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "It's different this time, I don't want you worrying. I negotiated occasional conjugal visits for us, I know some of the guards, you're even allowed to send me packages on occasion, you know if you want to bake something nice for me?" He smiled cheekily at her knowing very well she would immerse herself in the kitchen if it meant even a slight hint of happiness for him.

"Whatever you want Salvo, I'll make it!"

"I know, that's why I'm going to marry you, the second I'm out and we're both cleared of this. We're not wasting anymore time!"