chapter 1 the letter

(Y/n) pov
It has been years since I was was at my home town (t/n). Actually six years, I'm 18 now. I can't wait to see my friends. I wonder how they are and if they changed on their looks or personality. I at was at my house unpacking my things in till I heard a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door. It was the mail man, he handed me a letter. I read it loud.....
Dear (y/n),
It been years since I last time I saw u. It feels like a life time to be precise. Why don't u come to the old Studio I used to own.  And pay vist. There are somethings I what to show u. U might even enjoy.

Love your dad,
Joey drew

All the good memories you had in the studio came up into your mind. About bendy alice, and Boris. Good times you though. "It won't hurt to pay a visit" you said out loud with excitement. But you thought wrong you didn't even think into the mess  u are going into. You didnt even think why now he send that letter or anything suspicious. As you finish unpacking your things, you got ready to leave and pay a visit to the studio. You were very excited you can't even wait. You hop in your car and drive there it was a hour long. It was getting dark as you got there. You parked you car in the parking lot. Jumped out of your car and walked the old studio. You were so excited as you opened the door. You saw the it with ink am round the placed. The calling, floor, wall, and more. You didn't expect that. As u walked in and called your dad's name," Hello... dad I here where are u???" You cloud find anywhere so you decided to explore the place for a while. You  walking to the another room and saw the unexpected. Your best friend Boris with his chest open in his heart missing. You felt  that your eyes are getting watery. You ran out the room with fear.  You wanted to Boris back to life. You were looking for the ink machine. You found it at last but, out of nowhere a demon cone out and true to grab you. You ran fast as you can for your life. But you had fallen into a hole. And everything round you black out.

I hoped you enjoyed it. Sorry it was short but I try to write more next time.