chapter 11 A little secret between the Angel's fingers

(Y/n) POV

      The night was still young. Me and (f/n) were fly all over town. Into the sky seeing the beautiful star. I dont care if anyone see us flying. Me and (f/n) land on a field of green grass and flowers that sparkle in the moonlight. It was so amazing. I remember when me and (f/n) used to get in trouble even though we were angels. Not all angels are perfect you know. We have many secrets between us. Especially me and (f/n).

       We are not innocent, we were known as troublemaker: (f/n) and ( y/n). Truth to be told we fall out the kingdom of heaven. We forgot how it looks as a punishment and forgot our past. Besides we had to restart our life. It took me time for me and (f/n) to remember our past. And remember each other. We failed a mission and angels who don't complete it.......

       Falls like me and (f/n), where one of them. It was the worst day of our life. But we were really blessed to have our wings and halo. And not look like a fallen, it was better than nothing. Now we know how the humans live. Which is now quite, not pleasant at all. Especially turned out to be my father who is a demon, literally he did came from hell. Supposedly I am his daughter, which is quite weird in a way. But hard to explain. Cause I am a angel and he is a demon. Beside I am dating a demon anyways.

         I was so lost my thought that I forgot that (f/n) was next to me. "Hhheeellllooo. Is (y/n) in there, if so can you bring her back. Or she is too busy thinking about her boyfriend?" "Sorry, no. And I was lost in my thoughts." "What were you thinking then?" "None of your business (f/n)." I say looking the other way say I so I don't need to look at her.

"Pretty please can you please tell? I promise I will behave and be a good little angel." she said with smile and her halo started to glow a golden yellow color. I rolling my eyes. She always does this when she doesn't get what she wants, reminds me of me. But I'm not that too much. "Fine. I will tell you, but you got to shut that mouth of yours before I do it for you." "Okay go on." "You remember that day that we have fallen out of the Kingdom." "Yeah. Why you ask? "I was thinking about that day and I'm so sorry that I couldn't do the mission." I lower my head in shame. "It wasn't your fault you know (y/n). He was your boyfriend by the way. It was going to be hard now. If it was my boyfriend I would do the same thing. I will always be by your side no matter what. That is what a real true friend does. I'll never leave you alone unless we get in trouble of course." at the last sentence she giggle a little. I did the same.

      We had to capture my boyfriend. And bring him to justice since he was a demon. It wasn't easy for me like I said. He was my boyfriend. He left me at the end. It hurt me but not as much when me and (f/n) fallen. "Hey. We don't we go, well you have to go back home? The sun us going to rise soon. More like in 5 minutes."

I just nod and into the sky I went with (f/n). I opened the window and got in. So did (f/n) but land on her face. "Trying to kiss the floor (f/n)?" I asked laughing at her. She just gave me a glare. "Don't you have to go to your house?" "I don't have one." I just look at her. I do remember having one more guest room. Maybe she can stay in there. "Well you can stay or live with me. I have one more guest room. If you want." I said to her. I only received a hug from her as a thank you.

     The sun was in the sky. Giving life to everything. Foot step were heading to my room. (F/n) noticed and went under my bed. I change into my human form again. The door opened to only reveal boris. He jump on me, licking me face. "Come downstairs breakfast is ready!" With that he left. (F/n) came out. It is going to be a long day.

        I went downstairs as (f/n) sneak into the guest room look like she could put her things in there it's going to be nice to have her around. I was at the kitchen just to meet a happy wolf and demon......but......angry angel. I didn't care and sit between bendy and boris. We all started to eat happy. Well except me because the angel was looking at me the whole time. That is creepy.

      "So what happened last night that you and bendy came late?" Boris asked looking for a answer. "Well......" I started.

        "What?!" "What you got a problem miss Alice?" She just gave me the finger. "Put that up your butt hole. Cause I have two to spare." And I give her both of my fingers. She looks so pissed off and decides to leave the kitchen. That's her problem and not mines. Oh well, I decided to go to (f/n) room. I did tell the others that she's going to live with us but I didn't say she was at the house. Hopefully they won't mind even bendy. Oh well, they will have to accept it. Now she part of the family. They will like her I just know it.