chapter 10 smile for the angel

Alice POV

    Oh no she didn't! I saw everything!  She stole my bendy, my bendy. I should kill her. Then bendy might noticed me for once. They were heading back home. So I had to get there first before they realize I was gone. I got at the house first and went to my room. And went to sleep this is all a nightmare  that is all.

Boris POV

Lol! I got there picture. It was about time they had there kiss. I started to run in circles in my room. I heard foot steps heading my way. I don't care if they discover it was me. They door opened and the lights turn on. Bendy and (y/n) were at the door way. "Boris it is time for you to sleep." (Y/n) said and walked to me. I hop on my bed and (y/n) tuck me in my bed. Give me kissing on my forehead head. Then bendy and (y/n) left the my room. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

   "Hey where is my kiss?" Bendy said and smacked (y/n) butt. Which made her jump in surprise. "Why you little you demon." "Careful toots. I can get you back anytime. It a demon job any ways." "Like you can do that." "Oh. You putting me to the test, aren't you?" "Maybe. Anyways I going to sleep. Night bendy." (Y/n) said giving bendy a kiss on his cheek. "What type of kiss was that? I want a real one." (Y/n) had a look of confusion. Before she can speak her lips met with bendy's. And with that bendy ran off to his room.

(Y/n) POV

   I enter my room just to see my friend, (f/n) the angel. "Hi (y/n)!" "Hi (f/n). There is a lot of things to tell you!" "Ooo. Let me guess.......... you dating that demon." "Yes and he took me to th- wait how do you know?" " I was flying over to your house when I spot you dancing with him. Did you tell him your an angel?" "..." "(y/n)?.....Did I said somet-" "No it just.....do know how to tell him." "Just talk to him." "Oh okay. I just said bendy I got to talk to you I am a angel!" I said sarcastically. "Yeah you got it! Just like that!" "Oh my! Your such an idiot" I put my hand over my forehead. "(f/n) it's not going to be easy you know.

              You just cannot just do that automatically. I will just freaked him out!" "Well, it is better than him finding out you it is going to be very bad, you know." She got me. Again. She is going to own me big time. "Okay but I need you by my side to say it to him. I am not good with words like you are. You own me one to. But please don't act like an idiot."

   "Hey!" "What is the truth." "Anyways why don't we fly for while a little while?" "What happened if they c-" "Dont worry it be a while we did this at night. So why not." I change into my real from. My halo and wings were now able to be seen. (F/n) smile at me. And we went into the night. It been a long time I did this and I fell free. Just like in the old times.

    There is more an I a just an angel.....
                 Will he accept it?