chapter nine blind Love part 2

Reader pov

Walked in the house from shopping. I wonder what was everyone doing. Especially bendy. I hope this time Alice stayed away from stuff! I had to get it all from her room. Her room is horrible all the pictures of Bendy. Around her room she probably needs help. I don't understand, Alice used to not be like this.

    I enter the house to be attacked by two people hugging me. Bendy and Boris. "What took you so long toots?!" "Yeah! You got to explain!" "Hey! Ever since you two became my parents?" Boris was going to speak in till a certain Angel decided to come in. "How do I look bendy?" She said has she put her hands on her hips. She was wearing my little black dress and my jewelry.  And that's not all awesome my black high heels with white stockings!

   That it! "Alice why did you go in my room again and take my things again!" "Sorry hun. But this are mine now. I found it and they are mines now!" "But those are mine and they where in my room!" I was a red as a cherry. "Alice give her things back, NOW." I turned to the voice to see it was no other than the dancing demon. Bendy.

   Alice looked pissed. She walked into her room and came back . She gave me things back. Now I needed lock my room when u leave. I thanks bendy and he just gave me a kisses on the hand. Boris left to take a nap. "Umm....hey doll?" I turn to face bendy. "What wrong bendy?" "Can you meet me at the park at midnight."

    And with that he ran into his room. Oh well.  Look I have to get ready in 25 before midnight.

Skip time

Bendy pov

    I am waiting from (y/n) at the park. She be here in any moment. I heard foot steps heading my way. I trun around at see (y/n). Which a little black dress. That stop at adove her ankles like 3 inchs. White long stockings and black heel boots. She looked beautiful like an angel from the sky.

    I didn't notice I was staring at her for a couple of minutes. In till she speak. "Ummm....hey, bendy." "Hey beautiful, did anyone tell you you look gorgeous tonight." She started to blush which looked so cute. "Why don't we eat, love?" I said as hold her hand, leading her to the table that had candles on it too.

    I hope this date goes well no. Great date from her. Tonight is the night I am going to confessed my feelings for her. She was surprise when we got to our destination. I put put the chair for her and she sit. So do I. Was looking at her the whole time. She is the most beautiful human ever. Her (s/c) match her (e/c) that always shines  After we were done eating I asked "Hey toots, want to dance with me?"  As I took her hand. A blush started to grow on my face. I probably look like a fool to her. Close my eyes waiting for the worst. "Yes..........i would love to have a dance with you."

    I was surprise.  I snap my fingers music started to play. And i was growing big but not ink covering my eyes. I was taller than (y/n) by 5 inches. I started to dance with (y/n).  Every spin was amazing. Her body move with the rhythm of the song. She is a true angel from the sky. Unlike Alice.

  I looked into her eyes as she did the same. I felt the space between us was getting small. Your lips final touch. Her lips were soft. She put her arms around my neck just to make the kiss deeper. Our lips move in a prefect rhythm. It felt so good i dusnt wanted to stop.  But sadly  the life is cruel we had to apart for air.

???? Pov

   It was about time! Hehehe. I took a picture I can't wait to show them. They will be mad at me. But still worth it! I felt like someone else was watching them too. I looked around to make sure but no one was there. Hmm......all well. Maybe it just me.

                     OR NOT. HEHEHE