If I'm Louder, Would You See Me?

Lennon's POV

"Come on Duckie! I'm gunna go without you!"

Hunter was fidgeting at the door, I dont know how long I have been laying here but I gues it was quite a while. I rolled my eyes and sat up on the couch. I noticed that I hadn't gotten ready either. I was still in my favorite lazy outfit, a pair of sweats, a t-shirt my dad gave me and a pair of sneakers. I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"Lennon Sweetie, I want you to be extra careful its a whole new place and I don't want you to get into any trouble you hear me? There could be anything so watch for cars and dont go out past midnight, and always stay with Hunter and..."

"Yes Mom! You already told me this!"

My mom was coming into the living room where our luggage was awaiting the long trip to Ireland.

"Remind me again why we are doing this?"

I didn't want to sound harsh but I wasn't the type of person to be all adventurous and go to a different country.

"Because, Silly, we turned 18 recently and we want adventure and freedom!"

Hunter was now hopping up and down. That girl did not know patience even if it slapped her in the face.

"Calm down I'll just go like this, bye Mom."

I got up and went over to where she was standing by the door. She pulled me into a hug. My Mom is the nicest person I know. She likes to make everyone happy, but shes also so fragile, after dad died she couldn't keep it together, anything made her crack and she would lock herself in her room.

"Are you seriously going like that?"

Hunters eyes were wide and starring at my outfit. I let go of Mom and stared down at my sweats which had a stain on the knee where I ran outside and fell over a rock in the middle of the yard. My shirt was one of my dads favorites. It was navy blue with a big fat smiley face in the middle. He used to make the same face.I grabbed hold of the sleeve and tugged on it.

"Whats wrong with it? Well look at your outfit, Your over dressed!"

I pointed at her too tight dress and heels that made her taller than a skyscraper.

"Uh! No it is not, its simple but cute!"

She folded her arms acrossed her chest and nodded her head.

"Girls! You both look fine, now quite arguing or you are going to iss your flight!"

My mom came over with my suitcase and I looked into her eyes and I could see the tears welding up. I grabbed her and pulled her into another hug.

"Mom, its ok its only for spring break then we'll be back before you know it.."

My mom pulled back and gave a little grin.

"Your dad would be so proud of you."

We stood there smiling at eachother.

"I know Mom."

"MmmHm?"

I looked over and Hunter was pointing at her wrist like she had a watch on and was tapping her foot.

"Way to ruin the moment Freak!"

Hunter stuck her tounge out and squinted her eyes like a little child.

"Very Mature"

"Whatever!!"

She grabbed her suitcase and walked out the door. I did the same. When we got in the taxi I could see my mom in the window. I waved at her hoping she saw me. "

"So when we get there we are going to the hotel and THEN the party starts!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes and went back to looking out the window. I could see all the familiar houses and trees that i grew up with. I was in the middle of my train of thought when...

"OH MY GOD, TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP!!!"

"What in th..."

I turn y head to see Hunter jumpng up and down shaking the drivers seat.

"Everyone else in the room can see it everyone else but yoouu"

The radio blasted but all you could hear was Hunters screaching voice.

"Hunter! HUNTER!!"

she stopped rocking and turned to me

"What?!?!"

"I think the driver and I woulde like to hear the rest of our lives thank you."

She furrowed her eyebrows and gave me a death glare.

"Its One Direction how can you not like it?"

"One Who? Who cares its just another stupid boy band."

She put her hand over her mouth and gasped

"You're a disgrace and I don't know who you are anymore!"

I turned back to the window and sat for who knows how long.

"Ladies were here"

The driver turned around to inform us. Hunter looked over at me and smiled

"The adventure begins"