𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

╔══════════════════╗

𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆

╚══════════════════╝

ETTORE

He woke up feeling even more crappy than he had the day before. The cold slate ground of the cave had not been kind to his back. He found it irritating that the wolf forced them to shift into his human form at some point during the night. Letting out a yawn he got up stretching out his limbs. The wolf was on edge and alert, but when wasn't he? Ettore allowed the wolf to come forth, his body taking on the familiar form of the wolf

We better go back to the place we were yesterday, that woman is psycho but she'll help us, Ettore thought. The wolf agreed with his human counterpart's suggestion and stuck his snout in the air taking a deep inhale. He caught the scent of all the normal wolves mingling together and took off in the direction. Normal wolves and werewolves had distinct scents. Normal wolves smelt more like dogs and wet mulch while werewolves' scents varied but always carried a hint of something else. Ettore wasn't quite sure what it was but he just knew that that hinted scent was ingrained in every werewolves' psyche to identify.

It didn't take long for the barreling wolf's strides to carry him to the sanctuary. He looked around and saw a familiar blonde walking up the steps. He began to step out of the shrubbery but Ettore's hurt ego caused the wolf to hesitate. It showed that he and Ettore were starting to form an equal bond again, one could think that he was starting to care about Ettore's feelings. However, the wolf would never admit that his feelings had been hurt by Syretia's words too, and that was why he gave into Ettore's.

So instead he walked over to the tall fence, effortlessly leaping over it. The sun had barely begun to rise and the wolves were coming out of their man-made dens looking for food.

"Syretia! You're here early!" The wolf flattened his ears back in distaste as the crazy old woman's voice filled his ears.

"I couldn't sleep last night," his ears perked up at the soft, melodic voice. "So I figured I might as well try to get as much sleep as I could then just have an early start as an excuse to leave my apartment."

"Well, never mind that, I'm just glad I have an extra pair of hands." Ettore watched through his wolf's eyes as the old woman stepped outside walking to a shed. The wolf ducked under a tarp-covered slab of wood that was held up by a pair of sawhorses.

"Is feeding getting to be too much of a chore, Welma?" Syretia giggled following close behind the older woman.

"Oh hush, just come in here!"

SYRETIA

She followed Welma into the shed and watched as she pulled out one of her binders and flipped it to a page with an orange toned wolf. "Welma, what's going on?"