Five

Forth

I took a deep breath and put down my things at the table in the dining. I went straight to where the refrigerator is then get a bottle and drink it.

"Thought you can do well."

I look at where that voice is coming and saw "The Deity of chances" himself standing in the corner, eyes closed as  if he is used to sleeping while standing.

"What do you mean?"

"You talk like you can do everything to save him so I gave you a chance, make up your mind."

He left after saying that. Tears start to flow from my eyes, I am a guy I shouldn't be crying over this kid's words but I cannot help it. We plan everything until we came up to this idea. I woke up three more times in the same scenario to save Beam but he always ended up dying  in my arms. I don't know what to do anymore until this Deity suggested I should be back to where we start, change the beginning to change the outcome.  

I punch the wall because of the hurt I am feeling. I didn't feel anything maybe because my mind is clouded up of Beam's face. I must not do anything, I should ignore him at all cost. If it's not for me he wouldn't go to the hospital that night he wouldn't be involve in the accident too.

So I need to control myself. If it's worth it I can love him from afar with limitations and without commitment. But seeing him looking at me like that, smiling as if it is all he can do. I almost lost it. I almost run to hug him because I miss him so damn much.

"P'?"

I heard Pang's voice but I didn't look up. I know he knows that I am currently crying no need for confirmation I just hate it when others see me weak. 

"Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine, My head hurts suddenly but it'll be fine."

He didn't response because maybe he is weighing the situation. I heard him sigh.

"Okay. If you didn't feel well just tell me okay? Though you're a Doctor I don't believe you can take care of yourself alone."

I nodded still head down, I don't know if he believed me or not but I am thankful he didn't force me to say what's wrong with me.

I sigh and calm myself. This is the first interaction I have with him back then, And I still remember how I feel that time he confesses to me. It was so overwhelming that I thought it was just me who's loving him from afar.

When I finally gain some energy I stood up straight and went to my room. Now I wonder what the heck is that Deity doing in our house? Is he being friendly with my brother just to guard my moves? Heck.

Beam

I sighed as I look around the Bar. My friends are there enjoying their selves while I am here waiting for them to come back. Moments later a man sat down beside me, I didn't bother look at him if not because he speaks.

"Why are you here alone?"

"P'."

"So why? Your friends are all having fun why don't you do the same?"

"I am not in the mood to play around."

"Hearing that came from you makes me want to believe in miracles."

He chuckled, I laugh because of how cute he smiles.

"P' Arthit why don't you play around yourself? Leave me here or you're not going to get laid tonight."

"Why would I do that? Eyes are on you. If I leave you here can you reject them yourself?"

I look around as to confirm what he said and saw some of them looking.

"Aren't they looking because you're here?"

He laughs again while shaking his head.

"Don't you believe your charisma is overflowing the place?"

"Sorry P' as long as you're here I don't believe they are looking at me."

He pats my head and play with my hair. That action kinda swept me, it's sweet. I wish it was HIM who do that to me.

"Arthit."

Our smiles gone the moment we heard that familiar voice. With his authoritative look and poker face my heart almost skips it's beat. P'Arthit stood up and greet his friend.

"Forth."

Why is he looking at us like he wants to kills us? What did we do?

                                                ________________________________________

                                                                       Confidently unedited with a  <3