Ten

Third Person POV

Forth went out the operation room right after it has finished. He washes his hands immediately, behind the mask he is wearing he is smiling from ear to ear and really excited to see Beam again.

"Dr. - -"

He looks at the girl nurse who is pointing her finger at a certain spot, he ceased his eyebrows upon seeing his younger brother waving with a paper bag in his hand. He walks towards him, the moment he arrived in front of the young guy he gave him the bag. He looks at what inside and saw tupperwares with food that maybe are prepared by his mother, because they are going back to the US today.

"What time did they go? I'm unable to drop them at the airport because I have operation today."

"As if you really going to drop them off, after they nagged at you because of what you did? Nuh. I know you more than ever."

He punch his younger brother slightly at his shoulder. He laughs a bit.

"Ow. Shut up! Why aren't you with your friends? That's where you're good at right? Hanging out. Partying."

He sarcasticly says. Pang just shakes his head.

"I am with Wave awhile ago. I don't know where he went to."

He searches for his friend but still he is nowhere to be found. Doing so, he didn't able to catch the changes with his older brother's expression. Forth's heart started to beat fast by the mere hearing of the" Deity's" given name.

"Ah!"

He losses his focus upon hearing Pang said that, as if he remembered something important.

"Remember the guy you're with when mom and dad came here? If I am right he is the one you're liking ever since right!?"

Pang laughs upon seeing his older brother's red face. Caught off guard.

"I stumbled at a box you're hiding in your room. You're quite a photographer Bro! I didn't expect that."

He earns a good punch in his shoulder again because of his teasing. His brother's expression is no longer good so he decided to stop.

"Go home!"

Forth turns around to go to Beam's room when he was stopped by his brother suddenly.

"If you really like him why push him away?"

He looks at his brother again. Pang's face is more serious now, as if he is going to give him a smack for being a coward.

He didn't answer. He is at fault, his brother doesn't know they are in good terms right now.

"Just go home, Pang. Or hang out with your friends. Bye."

"Mom..."

With an irritate face he looks back at his brother again with "what!?" face. What he said next makes him tremble.

"... Said she saw Beam at the Airport with a girl awhile ago."

"W-What?"

Pang gave him a cold shoulder. Before turning around he said,

"It's been 30 minutes since mom texted me that. She said she called you many times so I came here just to be sure you're not wasting your time and not running off to the airport."

He stood there still processing what his now gone brother said before running to where Beam's room is. His heart is beating fast it tripled when he sees the room is empty, suddenly he felt lost. He never felt lost like this--nope the last time was when Beam died in his arms. He speed up, where he is going? He don't even know what's important now is he need to run.