Chapter 43

I was kidnapped again. Hudson had dragged me out of the club and ordered some men to get Blue. He drove us back to the house and I helped him to lay Blue on the sofa in his living room.

The bullet wound, the fight with Rudy Manerro and then Hudson really exhausted him. He fell asleep in the car with a high fewer. I begged them to drive to a hospital but both denied my request.

Hudson took my hand and lead me upstairs. We walked into his bedroom and he closed the door behind him.

"Why won't you let us go?" I asked after he just stared at me without saying a word. It was nerve-racking to stand here in silence with this awkward tension in the air.

"You know why" he sat on his bed and looked at me with sad eyes. I hated this look.

I shook my head and crossed my arms in front of my chest as I leaned against the cold wall. It was giving me chills but somehow they were calming me down.

"You have changed" he stated after a while. "I liked the old Pandora more."

I won't lie, this really hurt me but I would never tell him that. I had changed but not in a negative way. My confidence was much bigger, I was physically and psychotically stronger, I was more careful with whom I trusted and I was smarter.

"Well, I am sorry to hear that but the old Pandora is dead" I replied with a cold tone. This is me and I was not going to change back into this terrified little girl.

Hudson nodded and got up. He walked up to me and pulled my chin up so I would look into his eyes.

"Yeah, I thought so but I was hoping that there is still at least a small part of the old Pandora inside of you" he said in a husky voice as he poked my chest there where my heart was.

I was just about to ask him what he was talking about when he crashed his lips to mine. I instantly kissed him back and pulled him closer to me. My heartbeat was racing and his kisses were burning on my skin. He trailed small kisses down to my neck, my ear, my shoulder and back to my lips again.

I pulled his shirt up and he took it off leaving him only with his perfect abs. He slowly opened the supper of my dress and shuffled it off. He kissed a sensitive spot making me moan and I could swear he grinned between kisses.

Hudson picked me up and I circled my legs around his hips. He carried me to his bed without breaking the kiss. His hands trailed up and down my body and I kissed him passionately.

I don't think I have to explain what happened.

After he fell asleep and I stared at him for a while like a weirdo I decided to go and take a shower. I dried my hair and put on a shirt of his because there was no way I would put this uncomfortable black dress back on.

I walked downstairs only to see Blue sitting on the sofa with a big grin plastered on his face. He put the magazine away and got up.

"What is it?" I asked as I hurried to him. He was still so pale and had dark circles under his eyes.

"You two had sex" he said like a fourteen year old boy who just discovered what sex was. He leaned against the wall and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" Usually I was a good lair, at least after he taught me how to lie good. But he was just my teacher and I was surprised.

"Over and over again" Blue sighed, leaned his head back and strummed his eyelashes dreamily.

"Shut up!" I hissed annoyed and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"The walls aren't as thick as you wish, Dora. Get ready. We're leaving in five minutes."

I leaned against the sink and replayed the past few hours in my head. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling like an idiot but it didn't work. What happened was just amazing but I wished it would have happened another day under other circumstances. I wished I could have just stayed with him.

After finishing my water I was about to leave but someone grabbed me and turned me around.

"Blue may trained you but I learned form the professionals" he said as he pinned me to the wall. In that moment I knew that he figured our plan out before we even had one. Hudson had anticipated that we would leave so he acted like he fell asleep.

Suddenly his eyes turned back and his grip around my hand loosened up. He fell unconsciously to the ground. Behind his stood Blue with an injection in his hand and glared down at him.

"Did he just say I'm no professional?!"