Chapter 10

The night with Marco was sweet and it gave (Y/N) the love she craved for in her abusive life. (Y/N) was also happy too see her new friend and maybe talk too Aoi who seemed really mad the day before with Eren. Marco and (Y/N) walked to school together early in the morning to avoid crowds that usually formed a half an hour before school would start. (Y/N) noticed a girl in a thick white parka on her phone sitting under one of the trees. It was Annie with her ear phones plugged in her ears looking at her surroundings. (Y/N) told Marco she was going to hang out with her friend and would meet him later in science with Ms. Hanji. After doing so, (Y/N) ran up to Annie and gave her a light tap on her back.

"Hey Annie, good morning! I'm glad to see, I enjoyed last night very much." She said as she smiled at the blonde.

Annie took her hood off and so with her ear phones. She was surprised to see her, but she was somewhat happy to see. Especially after the fun night they had last night just getting to know each other and drink splendid coffee.

"Hey (Y/N)." She said.

"Your funny Annie! You never say much but that makes you, you!" (Y/N) said as she spread her arms out with a bright smile on her face.

Annie really never said a lot, even if she did. She was used to being shunned so her social skills weren't the best. She was glad she accepted her for her. It made her feel warm inside, something she didn't feel quite often.

"My first class is with communicational arts Mr. Ness, then second period science with Ms. Hanji, third period Math with Mr. Smith, fourth period English with Mr. Zacharias, fifth period art with Mr. Berner, sixth period French with Mr. Ackerman, and seventh period history with well you!"

"You have Mr. Ackerman, I heard he is a very strict teacher. I don't take French, I take German with Ms. Brzenska."

"Really? Aw that's sad, I wish I had more classes with you. Hey wanna have lunch together? You don't have-"

"Sure."

"Really?! Yay! I didn't bring some of my box lunch, but tomorrow I will make you some. Sound good?"

"You don't have to." She replied, flustered.

"Of course I will! That's what friends do. Oh, do you know Aoi, Aoi Ichika?"

"Yeah, I really don't like her. She is very annoying sometimes, she brags about her clothing a lot and asks me why I always wear a my hood to school." Annie said as she reached behind her head and touched her hood for a second.

"Hmm I need to talk to her...yesterday she called one of my friends a mean name. Your more than a friend, I promote you to best friend. But back to the situation, I need to talk to her if that was really true.

"Whatever she called your friend is probably true."

"I don't know, but I'll trust you...best friend." (Y/N) said as she nudged Annie's arm.

Annie looked away, flustered at the act of kindness and scooted away. (Y/N) who was confused, thought Annie didn't like the physical contact. Only to have Annie tell her she could sit down next to her.

"About last night...thank you. I never had fun with someone before, I've actually never had a real friend before. I just want to say thank you." Annie confessed, her head still facing the opposite way of her friend.

"I'm glad you could open up to me Annie!"

Annie huffed, still flustered and shot her face toward the girl.

"Doesn't mean I exactly trust you!" Annie crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

"You'll soon eventually hehe!" (Y/N) said as she bopped the blondes puffed cheek.

(Y/N) pulled out her undone homework from communicational arts and started to work on it as Annie stared at the sky.

"You were walking to school with Marco. Are you related to him or...his girlfriend?"

"WAH NO NO NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM LIKE THAT!" (Y/N) said, now her turn to be flustered.

"Hmm okay. Is that homework for communicational arts? If so, you could copy mine down." Annie said while grabbing her backpack and pulling out her gray folder labeled with a black sharpie 'Communicational Arts'.

"Thank you Annie! I'm was confused with the whole thing, I didn't know what to do. It's a stupid class really..." (Y/N) said taking the paper Annie gave to her.

"It is unnecessary class. Some people don't even like to socialize like me and their forcing people to do that. It's not fair if I say so myself."

"I hate that class! Omg Mr. Ness shows pictures of his pet raccoon and he talks about it like it's some God. Then their was a time was the time he talked about what to do if we farted in a silent room with people. Okay I admit that was kinda funny, but the lessons aren't that good. Mr. Ness makes it more interesting."

"He did? That raccoon of his, is not to keen on him." Annie said agreeing to the (H/C)-nette girl.

Annie and (Y/N) spent the rest of the morning chitter-chattering and playing little games of Tic Tac Toe to only be shocked of how the time went on by so fast.

"Well I'll see you at lunch-"

"I can't meet at lunch, I have to make up the missing work in English. I'll see you later, maybe we could walk home together." Annie sadly sad.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you by the front gate! See ya!" (Y/N) said before strutting to her first class.

When (Y/N) got to Mr. Ness's class she saw a cage onto of one of the spare tables in the front of the class. It was that raccoon, Mr. Ness'es raccoon. (Y/N) ignored the raccoon and looked around the classroom. Reiner and Bertholdt were standing by Aoi's and (Y/N)'s desk, probably waiting for her. Bertholdt and Reiner were silent, like not even speaking a word, or making a tiny noise. Aoi stared at (Y/N) with a little frown on her small face.

"Good Morning Bae! Can you tell your two man guards to back away from our table, their so close. And they don't talk, only when your here or they talk to each other while I'm left here. That's not how you treat a woman!" Aoi said pointing her small skinny pale finger at the two boys.

"I don't think I could do that, maybe they don't like talking with people?" (Y/N) replied.

"Your missing the point." Aoi grumbled while she facepalmed.

"Wait actually, Reiner and Bertholdt. Can you actually give us alone time, I need to talk to Aoi?"

Bertholdt and Reiner nodded their heads, looking disappointed for not being able to have conversation with the girl besides her telling to leave her alone.

"Hey Aoi...I have a question that I want you to answer honesty. Did you call Sasha mean names yesterday?"

"Sasha? Of course I did, not only did Eren spill his food or shall I say my food on my nice expensive stitched coat, Sasha spilt Kool-Aid and mash potatoes on it. She completely ruined my coat! I tried everything to get it out, it wouldn't! Of course I was pissed at her and I still am. Now I have to wear the boring stupid school uniform jacket!" Aoi exclaimed.

"You still shouldn't have said that because of your coat. It was a simple mistake that you should've let it go. I know that your coat is expensive but that's just not right to do that to someone." (Y/N) said still standing in front of Aoi.

Aoi's face dropped to all you could see was the shadow of her eyes. A few whimpers and sniffs were heard before Aoi snapped her head back up. Eyes filled with tears and tears running down her unblemished skin.

"You don't understand! You don't understand anything!" Aoi sobbed before running out of the classroom.

Mr. Ness walked in and quickly moved out of Aoi's way who was crying.

"Is she on her period today?" He asked the class.

The students quickly fled to their desk and Mr. Ness began to write the assignment objectives on the board.

"Today you will get in groups of two or three and work on a presentation together telling each other what you like about the other person/s. You'll video tape it and it will be presented to different classes as we get different classes also. Maybe some of your video's might stay in the class, it's basically a generator thing. Now go get along!" Ness said before kneeling down to look at the raccoon.

(Y/N) looked around for someone to group up with but Bertholdt and Reiner had already beat her too it.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna pair up with us?" Reiner asked while Bertholdt quietly stood behind him.

"Yeah sure that's sounds nice!" She said giving them a innocent cute smile.

Bertholdt and Reiner felt their stomachs grow warm and tingly and began to fumble around.

"Well let's work at your desk-"

"Okay everyone, you forgot to say hi to Charlotte. Isn't she the most prettiest thing?" He said before taking the raccoon out of it's confinement.

Before Ness even began to start petting the thing, the raccoon jumped onto his face, scratching him in the process.

"HELP HELP HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! CHARLOTTES ATTACKING ME!" Ness said trying to prowl the thing off of him.

One of the sporty students gotten up and made an effort to try to pull the thing off the older male, which to no luck ended with failure. All that was heard in the classroom was the cries of Ness who soon got the raccoon off and put it back into the cage. Ness's face was bleeding from all the scratch marks and he stormed to the infirmary. All (Y/N) questioned was what the day held for her.