Chapter 31

The warm atmosphere of the room darkened to a dull cold feeling.

"About what Annie?"

"What happened with Petra and Oruo, did the police get them?" Annie asked, her eyes widened trying to put justice to the people who had put her in this bed.

"Their still at school..."

"What?!"

"Their haven't found any evidence, but their still trying. I know I what I saw and what they did to you, I'm going to turn them in myself."

"B-But...you? (Y/N) you could get killed, you saw me fight Oruo! I barely was able to protect you from him and you witness it yourself. Don't be stupid here (Y/N), just let the police handle it." Annie replied, disappointed flooding onto her pale face.

"Annie I need to find answers to this, to what I'm witnessing in my sleep. I can't trust no one except you and my dead parents."

"Your parents are dead? (Y/N) I can't risk losing you! You are the only one that understand me, t-the only p-person who accepts me! You can't go throwing your life out there for things you don't know but want to. When you find out your life, it's s-shit! You can ask me and I can tell you what I have to go through!"

"W-What do you mean A-Annie?" (Y/N)'s hand starting shaking as she began to pull back away from the blonde female.

"Your past life, the shitty most disgusting life to live! You want to know why were here, really want to know?! Well it's-"

"Patient 1405 heart is rapidly increasing! Excuse me Miss but your going to have to leave, visiting hours are over."

"B-But I just got here!"

"Sorry but the patient needs medical attention! Please the exit is too the right."

(Y/N) ran out of the room towards down the halls elevator, her black leather school shoes clicking against the hospitals cold polished white floor. Her coat swinging back and forth attached to her left forearm. She hoped that Erwin was not home so she didn't need to explain what was going on that night.

Once (Y/N) got home, she slipped off her shoes. Hanging her coat onto the coat rack that collided with the wall. She turned the corner and looked into the living room. Her eyes fixing onto a blonde hair male, his fist resting by his plump lips. His messily scattered onto his forehead as his ocean blue hues dully watched the nostalgic television. His nicely ironed button-up was now wrinkled along with the collar that stuck up by his thick muscled neck. (Y/N) tried to sneak by the creepy looking male but as soon as she took another step. The wooden floor creaked underneath her weight, now she wished that she would've went on that diet she wanted to go on so bad but didn't have the courage. His head rolled over to look at her scared form.

"Where were you?"

"I-I was seeing a friend..."

"I don't like liars."

Erwin slowly stood up, his dark silhouette in the corner of her (E/C) hues. He slowly waltzed over to the terrified girl who was shaking in her socks. His looming figure greeting the smaller figure bellow him, his right arm placed on top of his shoulder.

"Now, now (Y/N) tell me the truth. We wouldn't want you have to undergo a punishment now do we?"

"W-W-What? I don't know what your talking about!..."

"Tell me the truth, where were you?"

(Y/N) stood silently, her eyes wide anticipating any movement from the bigger built male.

"Answer me (Y/N)!"

"I-I went to g-go v-visit Annie, a-at the hospital!" (Y/N) announced, the room went silent.

The only sound in the room was the crackling television in the living room. (Y/N) stayed glued to the floor, fear in her
eyes. Erwin took his hands and gently pulled her tilted her face up. Her eyes shining in fear as Erwin's was unnoticeable from the messy blonde locks that stood in front of his eyes. His right thumb aligning itself with her bottom lip, lightly caressing the smooth plump skin.

"Liars will not be tolerated in this house, you need a punishment...although since this was your first you will be taken lightly. Don't expect to be off the hook yet..."

"T-Thanks-"

"Your lips are beautiful, perfectly kissable just waiting to be attacked by another's. Did you know what I felt? I don't think you do..."

"I know you were scared-"

"Scared? Scared?! I was terrified! Having your whereabouts unknown, it was terribly excruciating! YOU WILL NEVER DISOBEY ME AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT TO ME YOU ARE?! YOU WILL NEVER! YOU NEED TO LEARN YOUR LESSON AND KNOW WHERE YOU STAND IN MY LIFE! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A GODDESS ON A PEDESTAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE FULL CONTROL OF ME!"

"E-Erwin?"

Erwin leaned down toward her height, his thumb wiping off the tears that began to pour down her cheeks. He felt bad although it was her fault. But he loved her so much it pained him to see her like that.

"Shh everything will be okay...just breathe in and out. Go clean yourself up and meet me in my room. Go on love...please don't make me wait to much longer."

"Y-Yes S-Sir..."