Found

*2022 edited*

Nathan's pov

The next day was a little weird. It was quieter than usual. It doesn't matter, it's not like I was really paying attention anyway.

I entered my English class expecting Jake to call me a name and the class to laugh but he wasn't there.

I slightly smile to myself as I sat down in my seat. All of a sudden Shilah started talking.

"Our mate is nearing"

"You're not serious right?"

No response

As soon as I go to say something to my wolf, a delicious smell of apple and cinnamon appears. I snap my head towards the smell and blankly stare at the person who it was emitting from.

They seem to be a little surprised but that turned into a grin like always. Jake was my mate? Did he always look this amazing?

Shilah started whimpering and whining telling me to go to him. I felt dazed by him. His eyes start glowing and so did mine. I didn't want to do it, It just happened.

"Mister Tropen, nice of you to join us. Please be seated"

He rolled his eyes and walked to his seat. Which I forgot to mention is to the right of me. This all seems too convenient.

After he sat down he burned holes into the side of my head. I slowly turned my head not wanting to feel trapped in his royal blue voids.

"So you're my mate, huh?"

"What the-"

"Yeah mates link minds, cool right"

"So... Are we going to pretend that you didn't get to terrorize me anytime you wanted?"

My eyes were still glowing as I stared into his again

"I.. kinda wanted to talk to you about that later"

"What? Now your going to reject the mating just to get me sick?"

"What! No! In case you didn't know I would get sick too"

"Well you might take longer because your dom-..."

"I'm what Nate?"

"You know what I was gonna to say!"

"I wanna hear you say it"

"Shut up"

"Watch it, Nathan"

He narrowed his eyes at me. I instantly felt retreat coming on to me. This hasn't happened before. So I really am the bottom bitch, huh? Bonding *is* shitty.

"Anyway, meet me in the locker room after gym"

"No."

"Nate."

"I don't care. Leave me alone."

The link ended and I let out a sigh as Jake turned around in his seat.

The bell rung telling us to get started with 2nd period. This is gonna be a long day.

-

The end of the day was almost here and it was time for gym. I went into the locker room and put my clothes into my bag. When I smelled that delicious smell again. I turn around to see Jake walking to his locker. He then looks up and smiles at me. I almost forgot all about his little message about the locker room.

I blush but turn around so he couldn't see it.

"I saw that"

Damn I hate this mind link