Sickness

*2022 editing*

I had been avoiding Jake for at least five days now and it's driving me insane. He's been trying to talk to me in the locker room and even through mind link but I ignored him either way. I refuse to give in...

I've also been getting sicker by the day. I know he's getting sick too but it's not as bad as me. Let's just say it's because of certain roles.

I didn't eat or sleep and I've been in my thoughts a lot. It's kind of like a werewolf depression but you're actually getting sick because of your mate...

I haven't seen too many effects on Jake yet but that's only because he's domina-... nevermind. Anyway, at this point any mate would of just thrown themselves at the other mate but not me. I'm as stubborn as they come even though I have been considering just going through the mating with him.

My mom and dad found out about my mate and when my mood started to change. They took me(forced me) to the doctor so that they could finally get their hopes up. I'm also fertile... Yep I can have Jake's children which I am not looking forward too. Regular human birth prevention methods don't work for Werewolves. Yes even condoms.

Jake doesn't know and he doesn't need to know because I'm not telling him.

*Jake's pov*

I'm starting to feel sick as hell. I'm not as hungry as I usually am. I don't feel as active. And on top of that Nathan isn't talking to me. He said that he doesn't want to mate and it's killing me.

He might think that I want to use him but I don't. I've always taken bonding seriously... Okay well that's not true at all but at least I do now! I could see how it was effecting Nathan too..

I saw how pale he looked and how his eyes flickered when he tried to make them glow. I miss his gold eyes looking at me. I'm just hoping I do something right that will make him see me in a better light. I know I never went about approaching him the right way but I'm trying to make up for it...

I just want him to be mine but he's trying his hardest to not let that happen..