Chapter 12: Special Day

The next day Naruto and Naruko were waiting for Mito to leave her room. Apparently Mito got Naruko a brand new black aucaustic guitar, because one of Naruko's hobbies is playing the guitar and a open leaf bracelet cuff.

Mito woke up because she heard a commotion behind her door. She opened the door rubbing her eyes. She saw Naruko sitting against the wall playing on her new guitar and saw Naruto sitting  against the wall wearing his new hoodie and looking at his new machete. She was blushing bright red at this. Naruto and Naruko noticed her and instantly got up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Mito." the twins said in unison

Mito was surprised they loved there gifts that much. She hugged them back.

"Do you really love you gifts." Mito asked with a bright smile on her face.

"I love them." Naruko said showing the guitar in amazement and the bracelet

"Why wouldn't I, they're awesome." Naruto said looking at his machete and holding his new necklace.

They then hugged her tighter.

"We're gonna go have a fun day today in the village. Whatever you wanna do." The twins said in unison

Mito eyes got bright. She nodded and ran to her room to get dressed. She got dressed, they all ate breakfast, and they headed out the door. 

"Mom we're leaving." Naruko yelled 

Kushina nodded with a smile. 

"At least Naruto has them." Kushina thought, thinking about Naruto

When they were outside Naruto put Mito on her shoulder's and left to go have a fun day.

*5 Hours Later*

The day was great. The stopped at Ichiraku's for some ramen. They went shopping for Mito. They got her some fresh kunai, some clothes, played a couple games. 

"Today was great. I had so much fun." Mito said happily

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Naruko said giving her a high-five.

"Can we do some training?" Mito asked the twins

"If you want to train, we can." Naruto told her

"Yay, lets do it." Mito said with her hands up.

They walked to the training grounds to start training.

"Ok Mito, what do you want to work on." Naruko asked 

"Can we work on my ninjutsu." Mito asked 

"Ok, but first lets warm up with some taijutsu." Naruto said while he is stretching and then gets in his stance. 

They began practicing there taijutsu by doing a 1v1v1 battle. When they finished they started working on ninjutsu.

"What is your chakra affinity?" Naruto asked 

"Wind, what about you guys?" Mito asked

"I have wind." Naruko said 

"I have wind and fire." Naruto said 

"How do you have two?" Mito asked

"The kyuubi." Naruto said like it was nothing

"Oh." Mito said in embarassment

"Can you do a rasengan." Naruko asked

"Yes, Dad taught after you left for your mission." Mito said while smiling

"That's good. Now lets see it." Naruko told her while making a rasengan

They were both holding a rasengan. Until Mito noticed Naruto wasn't holding a rasengan, but was looking in amazement.

"Naruto aren't you gonna do it too?" Mito asked

"I can't do this move. I've never heard or seen this before. It sorta reminds me of a move that I can do. Thats a rotating ball of chakra." Naruto said while holding his hand out. He began making red and blue bubbles come out of nowhere and start making a black ball.

"This is called a tailed beast bomb. Your move looks like it is the exact same as this. But this can do a lot more destruction." Naruto told them.

"That's amazing Naruto." Mito looked at in amazement. She had never seen this before.

Naruto then dispelled it. "Enough about my move. Let's work on you, Mito."

Naruto and Naruko began showing her some wind techniques and began teaching her the techniques. 

*3 Hours of Training*

The 3 siblings were walking home. Naruto was carrying Mito on her back. 

"She wanted to work hard today." Naruko told Naruto while looking at Mito.

"She'll be stronger than both of us at the rate she's going." Naruto admitted

They entered the house began taking Mito to her, but was stopped by Kushina she was wondering why Mito was knocked out. They told and she understood.

*the next day*

Mito woke up being in her room. She realized she was in her room and in her bed. She looked over to her clock and realized it was the next but she saw a note.

Thank you so much Mito. We love you so much.

Sincerely Naruto and Naruko

She smiled and went to get breakfast.

*Meanwhile with Team 7* 

Kakashi appeared late in front of his team of genin.

"What's your excuse for late this time." Sasuke asked

"I was submitting your applications for the Chuunin exams."

(Finally in the chuunin exams. Oh my lord finally. Thanks for reading my story. Please leave me a comment or ask a question.)