Chapter 31: Truth Be Told

Naruto and Fu were waiting for Pain and what there next mission.

Fu was looking at Naruto, very intently. She has a lot of questions for him. But she was to nervous to ask and thought he wouldn't answer the questions. She took a breathe and decided to ask one of her questions.

"Why do you those sleeves with the bindings?" Fu asked aloud.

Naruto was leaning against the wall and had his lean against the wall.

Naruto pulled out his knife. "The sleeves are to cover up my tattoos." Naruto used the knife to cut the sleeves and bindings off of his arms. Naruto showed the tattoos on his forearms. They were the top view of a fox, with the head facing the hand and had nine tails in the back.

"Why did you want to hide your tattoo?" Fu asked curiously.

"These tattoos have something to do with my power, you could call it a battle form. I have 3 phases. One, is when my tattoos glow blood red and the tattoos on my forearms spread around my arm and onto my body. Two, my entire body starts getting covered in a "chakra cloak", my entire body changes into a light, bright red. Its just like your tailed beast cloak, but I'm in complete control. My final form is something no one has seen except for two people. Sasuke Uchiha and my twin sister Naruko. The "chakra cloak" disappeared and comes back in more controlled form. You would have to see it to understand maybe some other time."

Fu was awe struck. Naruto seemed like he didn't care if discloses things about himself. He said everything so casually.

"Now that my strength is revealed. I can finally stop wearing these stupid sleeves." Naruto said in relief.

"Do you not care about hiding any secrets?" Fu said stepping up.

"I have a few secrets that I will never tell but no, I don't really care. If people really want to get know me they can always ask and give them a straight answer. If people don't want to ask, I don't want to ask them. I would rather people know who I am before they judge me." Naruto confessed.

"So, are we friends?" Fu hopefully asked.

Naruto looked at her and  gave her big, toothy smile.

"Of course we are."

Fu controlled herself from jumping in the from enjoyment.

"I have 2 more questions?" Fu said holding up two fingers.

"Ask away."

"What did you mean when you said 'my soul merged is merged with the kyuubis'?" Fu paused. "And would you like to have tea with me later?" Fu said with a smile.

Naruto was still smiling. "I can't tell you that and I would love some tea."

After he said that Pain came into the room.

"Is it done?"

"Yes."

"Ok, your next mission will be given in 2 weeks. Take this time to rest." Pain then left the room.

When they were sure he was gone, they both sighed in relief.

"That guy is creepy." Fu admitted.

"He really is." Naruto agreed. "I'm gonna go get dressed and we can go hangout." Naruto went to change.

Fu smiled when he walked by, she turned to look at him and saw a yellow in the roots of hair.

"I think I'll do the same." Fu went to change.

Naruto and Fu were sitting at a table with tea in front of them.

Naruto and Fu would talk the good things in there lives and eventually crack a joke. They would both laugh about each other's stories. They enjoyed each others company.

The Fox ProdigyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara