Part 24

Yoongi: The dream II.

"Why are we here again?" I groaned annoyed while trailing behind my giggly boyfriend, wrapped in a  fluffy green scarf.

He pulled my hand harder, making me stumble and bump into him, wrapping my hands around him out of instinct.

He smiled at me with blushed cheeks, partly from my touch and partly from the cold.

"You need to get outside every once in a while. Sunlight won't hurt you."

"Baby, it's snowing."

"Excuses, excuses."

We ended up in front of a large water fountain where all the other couples were hugging and just enjoying each other's company. Jimin left me by the wooden bench and trailed off to an old tea shop, buying us both something hot to warm up. When he came back he handed me a cup of black tea with jasmine, squeezing quickly back into my hug.

"I thought it smelled like you," he mumbled.

"It smells awful."

"It smells kinda good on you," he giggled and nuzzled his nose into my neck, breathing in my scent.

My breath hitched - out of irritation, of course. I wanted to protest, wanted to shove the kid away, be embarrassed that a dude was hugging me in public, but my body was frozen in a magical trans that was Park Jimin. 

He made me want it - his hands, body, and heart.

It scared me to the point I needed to hurt him in order to save myself from what I was becoming.

"Look!" he giggled and pointed his finger at something in the distance I didn't really care about.

My eyes rested on his side profile, absorbing his round smiley cheeks and the twinkles in those chocolate eyes, full of life and curiosity - so pure I wanted to lock him in my living room and never let him go.

"That's beautiful, baby," I mumbled and pushed my fingers into his short orange hair, pushing it back to be able to see the edges of his cute face.

He pouted, making it irresistible to not stare at those soft plump lips I could easily claim: "You don't even listen to me."

I smiled, pulling him closer.

"Of course I do."

A small snowflake landed on his long eyelashes so I ran my thumb over it, resulting in both of my hands ending up cupping his face. He turned his gaze up at me as it was his turn to blush now. He quickly leaned closer, pecking my lips lightly like a feather, so soft and warm it made my stomach flip nervously.

We had our first kiss on a snowy day in the middle of the park, surrounded by so many people and it was beautiful.

He was beautiful.

He hid his face in my chest while I just stood there, mouth agape in wonder.

"What was that?" I breathed out, hearing him giggle right after.

"Love, silly."

He pulled away as I cupped his cheeks with a frown that didn't scare him at all.

"Gross," I mumbled, "do it again."

He kissed me again, this time firmly on the mouth, staying there until it turned into a wide smile.