107 Abduction (6-7)

Abduction (6)

"Forget it, I can't win an argument with you." Black Immortal gave up trying to explain things. It was alright if she didn't understand him now. In the end, he was confidence she would love him.

"I want to show you something." He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

Wu Xingxie, not expecting him to pull her looked up at him with wide eyes.

She felt her body being lifted and before she could fully register, he appeared in a different place.

Wu Xingxie looked around, her mouth opened from the beautiful scenery she saw.

They were near the top of a mountain, allowing them to see the view of the island.

"Judging from your face and thoughts, you like it." Black Immortal commented, a smile on his lips. Remnants of the past flashed through his mind, recalling the time he spent with her.

Wu Xingxie snapped out of her daze and returned to her disdainful self.

"Put me down!" She realized how improper he was being, struggling in his arms.

Black Immortal let her down, but refused to let her hand go.

"What are you doing? Holding onto my hands, don't you have any shame? I didn't want to be more rude but aren't you like a couple hundred years old? Why are you bothering a 16 year old girl who has nothing to do with you?"
Wu Xingxie scolded him with a cold look.

Black Immortal let out a chuckle, a satisfied smile on his face.

"So you at least know something about me."

"Nonsense! If it weren't for what you did to me last time, I wouldn't have even thought of you!" Wu Xingxie reminded him of when he wrote his title on her body.

That humiliation still had not gone away and with the state she was in, Wu Xingxie disliked him even more.

"I remember. At Qinghai, I finally found you again."

"It's good because one day, you'll pay for what you did." Wu Xingxie sneered, making her beautiful face look more of a villainess.

"I'm so scared." Black Immortal replied, even faking a scared expression.

Wu Xingxie rolled her eyes at him, pulling her hand back.

"I'm going back down." She stayed and turned around to walk back but realized how long it would take by foot.

"Not yet. There's hot springs up here. Don't you want to bathe in them? I won't disturb you." He suggested, gabbing her shoulders.

Wu Xingxie stood silent. It was an enticing offer since she had been bathing in the spring inside the cave. A hot spring would not only be relaxing but beneficial to her body as well.

"Alright. I'm just warning you, if you send your man like the times before, I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shine." Wu Xingxie wasn't one to speak vulgarly, but the more time she spent here, the more foul-mouthed she became.

It was because of Black Immortal. Capturing her to live on an island with no one else.
It was so peaceful, Wu Xingxie thought she was dreaming.

Yes, it was probably a dream. In the past few months, she had dreamt of his face anyways. So this was probably one of those dreams.

***
Wu Xingxie leaned her hard against the edge of the land, submerging with the warm water.

Such a tranquil feeling, she felt her energy being restored.