chapter thirty one

Emiliana's POV
I stumble away from his grip and he quickly turns around facing the window while I adjust my towel which almost fell off my body.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles quietly scratching his perfectly ruffled hair. "I'm going to have a quick bath too anyways, so take your time dressing up, dinner will be here in thirty minutes" he says turning back to look at me but trying as much as possible to avoid my body.

"hey" I start pulling his head up to look at me, his smoldering gaze meeting with mine. "I'm sorry, I'm making this no fun" I continue but a small smile crosses his face and he pulls me towards his body.

"it's fun as long as you're here with me" he pays my wet hair and gives me a pack on my forehead. I rest on my toes and give him a small peck to the lips feeling his soft and cold lips. I'm guessing he had a drink.

Raphael gives me one last hug before he passes and goes into the bathroom. I use the opportunity to dry my hair and do my skincare routine. I wear my pajamas which I just bought. it was a satin shirt that had 'sleep like a baby' written on it and shorts. I also braid my hair so it looks presentable in the morning.

when Raphael comes out trying his hair with a towel. I'm on the bed sc4olling through my Instagram feed. the Wi-Fi is amazing.

"I guess dinner is here" Raphael says pulling me to my feet and leading me to the balcony. the view from up is beautiful. the city is sparkling with lights and people are still walking around, chatting happily.

before us is a table with our dinner. there are rice, meat and salad and freshly squeezed juice.

"it's beautiful" I mutter turning to Raphael who was equally enjoying the view as me.

"you are more beautiful" he laughs nuzzling my neck.

we sit down and begin to enjoy our dinner and Raphael constantly giving me snacks.

"try this" he smiles giving me a fry.

"try this too" I give him meat from my plate.

"ah..our guide will be here tomorrow. by let's say 10am" Raphael says as if in remembrance.

"oh, where are we going to?" I ask swallowing the food I was chewing.

"baha mar resort in nassau, it's about 30 minutes from here" Raphael says looking up at me.

"the baha mar?!" I exclaim bouncing up and down my chair.

"you are too cute" he smiles and I blush.

when we finished our meal, we retired back to the room. a sudden shiver runs down my spine when I realise that Raphael and I would be sleeping on the same bed.

we rest for a bit in the room before going to bed. Raphael makes some calls before he ends the call, it was time for us to go to bed.

I climb onto the bed watching Raphael do the same thing. we lie on the bed backing each other. my heart is thumping and I turn the same time that Raphael turns and we lie down facing each other, our face just a few centimeters apart.

"are you having trouble sleeping?" he asks quietly. his voice is low but I can still hear. I only nod my head in response.

"me too" he replies. he then takes my hand in his and pulls me closer. my heart is beating faster feeling his hot body close to mine. I rest my head on his arm  and he brushes his lips against my forehead.

my heartbeat slowly comes down and I relax into his body feeling comfortable.  I hear low wheezing and gently raise my head to see him. Raphael was already fast asleep. I raise my hands and trace his full pink lips that were slightly parted and his smooth skin. his long eyelashes gently brushing his skin. his full eyebrows. his long  hair was covering his forehead so I gently brush it back with my hands and get a view of his beautiful face. I smile to myself and relax into his body again before drifting into a sweet sleep.