♧ advice ♧

¹¹❀

¹¹

"omg what happened next?"

"you just WØNT believe it, tae!"

"tell me tell me! what did he do?"

"he kissed me! KISSED ME AKSJAKSJ"

"brooooooo no way!!"

jimin was laying on the couch in their little villa's living room and telling taehyung about his situation.

throughout some time taehyung and jimin got along. it turned out they had lots in common and jimin just genuinely liked having crazy friends.

taehyung told jimin how he ships him with yoongi... but then again, who doesnt?
namjoon, taehyung and jungkook all ship them.

taehyung said that jungkook drew a fanart of them and namjoon started writing a fanfiction on some app called wattpad and it got 1k read in less than a week!

so right now jimin was telling taehyung how yoongi took him to the sea to swim aaand... they kissed.

it seemed like a childish situation but jimin was on the seventh cloud from happiness ... and so was taehyung.

jimin bend down to the little table in front of him and grabbed a handful of almond nuts that were carefully placed in a wooden bowl.
"I never thought my first kiss would be underwater. it's honestly kinda cool yet weird, I must say."

"oh wait, so you two kissed underwater? what kdrama is this?" jimin heard taehyung chuckle at the other end of the phone.

"tae stoppp."

"as soon as I tell this to jungkook, he would so draw a fanart, I'm telling you." taehyung said. "so what happened next?"

"oh well, he started apologizing-"

"for whAt?"

"maybe he thought I didnt like it or something. but I didnt let him finish and kissed him again." jimin spoke casually as if he was telling something obvious.

"bOi! did you like fuck on the beach or something?" taehyung asked with excitement in his voice.

"taehyung. n0. we did not- who would do that??!" jimin scoffed as he slowly ate the almonds in his hand.

"I mean... me and jungkook did that once- but that's beside the point. you weren't awkward after that?"

"first of all, eww. second of all, it was quite awkward. yoongi just said he'll sleep on the couch in the living room and I should go take the bed. I didnt really want to argue so I took the bed-"

"but we all know you wanted to sleep with him."

"absolutely correct, my fellow citizen."

there was a little pause before either spoke.

"I say you get out there and seduce the life out of him."

"what other advice could I expect from the kim taehyung?" jimin smiled and stood up from the couch.
"anyways, I'll figure something out, bye."

"good luck, bye."

jimin locked his screen and put the phone down.

yoongi went out for a morning swim (which is extremely unlike him) but jimin thought he did it only to avoid jimin and the awkwardness in the morning.

jimin was already getting hungry but they didnt have food so he had to wait until yoongi would be back.

instead of wasting time, he decided to unpack some of the left over stuff he had.

as he was taking out his clothes he noticed his little notebook and smirked, wondering how long would it take yoongi to find out about it. or would he ever find out about it.

no body except jimin himself knows of its existence.

jimin opened it and flipped through the pages.
who knew he had so many dirty fantasies...

"hey chim, whatcha doing?"

jimin jumped when he saw yoongi standing next to him and threw the notebook in the wall.

"nOthiÑg!" jimin screamed and ran to get his notebook.

"mkay.." yoongi looked at jimin as if he just escaped the asylum.
"we should go to the shop and get some food."

× × ×

the two boys were walking through many shops.
they got just enough of everything in order for them to last a week.

"oh hey min! is that you?"
yoongi heard an all too familiar voice behind him and both of the boys stopped to look who it was.

"jackson!!! long time no see!" yoongi yelled and ran up to the black haired boy.

jimin stood there like a lost child in a huge mall and starred at the two.

"bro, what are you doing here? and who's that dude over there?" jackson asked smiling.

"that's uh,, a friend of mine and yeah we just decided to visit this place cause why not?" yoongi mumbled and blushed a little.

"well, you decided to visit in the best time! I'm hosting a party at my new beach house and you and your little friend over there, who seems extremely antisocial, are invited!" jackson said in a loud voice.

"oh that's very cool! I'm not sure if we will be able to-"

"no. you will come because I haven't seen you in a year and you became gloomier than my grandmother's winter sweater. so you must come." jackson tried insisting.

"I'm not sure..." yoongi looked at jimin who was standing quite far from them, staring at the ceiling.

"theres gonna be good alcohol and hot girls.."

yoongi just agreed because arguing with jackson is as pointless as trying to catch a fish in a puddle.

yoongi went back to jimin and they started walking back to their house.

"who was that?" jimin asked curiously.

"he's an old friend of mine who thinks you're antisocial."

"w-what? uhm.."

"oh wait no! I meant to say.." yoongi facepalmed. "he is an old friend of mine and he is inviting us to a party today evening."

"oh that's... cool!" jimin said a bit sad.

"why the face? not a party person?" yoongi asked and started getting out his keys.

"no,, it's just that, I dont
know anybody there. I think I would feel uncomfortable, you know?" jimin mumbled quietly as the boys entered their house.

"dont worry, I'll be there with you."

❀