♧ heartbeat ♧

²⁴

²⁴

jimin's pov

I was looking at the phone in my hands with wide eyes.

what on earth was this? hoseok and yoongi?

hoseok and yoongi are friends? but how can they be if yoongi literally hates hoseok and forbid me from going out with him...

why didnt I listen to yoongi that day...

this is so confusing!

maybe they used to be friends in the past, this picture looks quite old anyway.

I suddenly looked up to the door to make sure hoseok wasn't here. if his phone is still here, he can come in any second to get it.
he must be in the shower, that means I do have a little time to snoop around...

I looked through some of the apps on his phone and found nothing interesting until I decided to look at the gallery.
i opened the app and scrolled through the list of albums.

'yoongi'

fulfilled with curiosity, I clicked on the folder with yoongi's name on it and looked through the pictures.
there were so many selfies of hoseok and yoongi together!
there were even really old pictures with bad quality of them as little children.

so they were childhood friends... but what happened between them?

as I was scrolling through the photos, I stumbled across a video.
as soon as it started, I immediately recognized the surrounding.. it was our school's bathroom, but why was this video in yoongi's photo album in hoseok's phone?

I kept on viewing the video and started to hear some kind of faint sound, I turned up the volume to hear it better and was a little shocked.... are these moans..?

the person who was taking the video, presumably hoseok, stood up on the toilet of another cabin and hung over the camera to the cabin next to it, and there was....

yoongi !??!?!?

holy shit what is that!??!

my eyes became the size of the moon.
this was a video of yoongi jerking off in our school bathroom...

I looked on the bottom left corner to see the date.
I remember that day, I was in school and yoongi and I went back together from school.

jimin...ahh~~

0.o

was he.... he.... yoongi was... jerking off to me!?!?!?!??
OH MY FUCKING GOSH WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT MY JESUS CHRIST MARIA THE HOLY MOTHER OF HEAVENS-